10487 pts ยท September 16, 2014
In a polyamorous relationship with 2 lovely ladies. I am the male, occasionally they might post here, but don't expect it.
*BECAUSE, on the last one.
Take my upvote and get some help
Samsung phones are waterproof! You are behind the power curve.
You're not alone in this...........
I'm sure many guys have "drawn" on your back before.
WE are the CHAMPIONS!
WTF is attravtive?
Everyone does
Ryder Armani, she has a TUMBLR
@OP is NOT lying, I zoomed in more than I care to admit and ...............penis everywhere!
Throw it in the air and double tap "X"
I have accomplished this twice this year so far!
She should be able to decide what she wants to do with it, whenever she wants to.
We have a 9 month old daughter. We will not pierce her ears or cut her hair until she decides she wants it done!
I would be a reason for a new song from her!
Do it harder, you p*ssy!
Then why is she here?
source?
I wonder how good she is at cleaning pipes...!?
*POW, right in the kisser!
You win this time.
Why aren't you teaching, teacher?
I got next!
Is this Bailey?..........its gotta be Bailey Jay!
It's 2022.......I am still watching this!
It cost alot more money over here on the East Coast for a WHOLEMILF.
You could also die of food poisoning!
That middle one must be poor, she is not wearing UGGs
Dogs will always be better people than humans!
All died, famous last words, "YOLO"
*BECAUSE, on the last one.
Take my upvote and get some help
Samsung phones are waterproof! You are behind the power curve.
You're not alone in this...........
I'm sure many guys have "drawn" on your back before.
WE are the CHAMPIONS!
WTF is attravtive?
Everyone does
Ryder Armani, she has a TUMBLR
@OP is NOT lying, I zoomed in more than I care to admit and ...............penis everywhere!
Throw it in the air and double tap "X"
I have accomplished this twice this year so far!
She should be able to decide what she wants to do with it, whenever she wants to.
We have a 9 month old daughter. We will not pierce her ears or cut her hair until she decides she wants it done!
I would be a reason for a new song from her!
Do it harder, you p*ssy!
Then why is she here?
source?
I wonder how good she is at cleaning pipes...!?
*POW, right in the kisser!
You win this time.
Why aren't you teaching, teacher?
I got next!
Is this Bailey?..........its gotta be Bailey Jay!
It's 2022.......I am still watching this!
It cost alot more money over here on the East Coast for a WHOLEMILF.
You could also die of food poisoning!
That middle one must be poor, she is not wearing UGGs
Dogs will always be better people than humans!
All died, famous last words, "YOLO"