6948 pts ยท February 15, 2016
Me after eating Mexican food at pride
What I would give for a place like that
Uk
I love running in the rain because no one else is out and it helps me feel alive and human
Kinda
Sounds great actually
My favourite was calling your own brain a dick in old world blues
OK then which was?
Forgiveness helped me granted I still have the scars on my arm and the anxiety around new people but it allows me to try to move on
But wouldn't you feel better if you forgave him though? Like asking a genuine question
Looks like a killer to me with the blood on her shirt
Does there have to be passion from me or do I just have to take it
Why does there have to be passion involved
Would it be considered assisted suicide or murder?
On my route to college I went past an abandoned house with its windows covered in page 3 of the sun it made 7am bus journeys a lot better
It's how I would want to go tbh
Don't even have tits anymore literally just a rag now
Still not as bad as the sun
exactly just look at Britain after ww2 with the beveridge report
At least my politics qualification is useful for something
Positive freedom is the freedom to do something while negative freedom is freedom from external influences like government
That dog is prettier than I am
Me after eating Mexican food at pride
What I would give for a place like that
Uk
I love running in the rain because no one else is out and it helps me feel alive and human
Kinda
Sounds great actually
My favourite was calling your own brain a dick in old world blues
OK then which was?
Forgiveness helped me granted I still have the scars on my arm and the anxiety around new people but it allows me to try to move on
But wouldn't you feel better if you forgave him though? Like asking a genuine question
Looks like a killer to me with the blood on her shirt
Does there have to be passion from me or do I just have to take it
Why does there have to be passion involved
Would it be considered assisted suicide or murder?
On my route to college I went past an abandoned house with its windows covered in page 3 of the sun it made 7am bus journeys a lot better
It's how I would want to go tbh
Don't even have tits anymore literally just a rag now
Still not as bad as the sun
exactly just look at Britain after ww2 with the beveridge report
At least my politics qualification is useful for something
Positive freedom is the freedom to do something while negative freedom is freedom from external influences like government
That dog is prettier than I am