188 pts ยท October 11, 2015
I like how the kid is also marked. They all are subhuman filthy pigs. Am I interpreting this picture correctly?
not true
all russians must die then
well those were slave traders
its like primetime CNN
did you see how he meets with his own government? he doesn't even trusts him?
the sad thing is the iron curtain is put by western politicians. Why?
Putin and visa and mastercard are on the same side for some reason?
Were you personally punished for that war? Because I am now
I am not even american
Do you think waging economic war against russians is gonna help the brainwashed people believe that the west is on their side against Putin?
I didnt attack any hospital. Never wanted war and even protested against Putin. Why exactly am and millions of people are being punished
May I ask you a question. Should the US citizens should also be punished for what they did in Iraq?
My wife is ukranian, but doesnt matter. How am I responsible for this war? Ho waging an economic war against people is gonna help rid of Pu?
at last, I as a russian can see your true colours
why dont you punish Putin then? How punishing ordinary people is helping? I tried to explain to my 5 yo why she cant play Minecraft anymore.
Okay imagine you live here in Russia. What would you do exactly to stop this madness?
because I have to work extra shifts to feed my family.
I bet you were very not indifferent when Iraqi homes were blown up
thousands are getting fired by western companies. Who do you think they are going to blame?
I like how the kid is also marked. They all are subhuman filthy pigs. Am I interpreting this picture correctly?
not true
all russians must die then
well those were slave traders
its like primetime CNN
did you see how he meets with his own government? he doesn't even trusts him?
the sad thing is the iron curtain is put by western politicians. Why?
Putin and visa and mastercard are on the same side for some reason?
Were you personally punished for that war? Because I am now
I am not even american
Do you think waging economic war against russians is gonna help the brainwashed people believe that the west is on their side against Putin?
I didnt attack any hospital. Never wanted war and even protested against Putin. Why exactly am and millions of people are being punished
May I ask you a question. Should the US citizens should also be punished for what they did in Iraq?
My wife is ukranian, but doesnt matter. How am I responsible for this war? Ho waging an economic war against people is gonna help rid of Pu?
at last, I as a russian can see your true colours
why dont you punish Putin then? How punishing ordinary people is helping? I tried to explain to my 5 yo why she cant play Minecraft anymore.
Okay imagine you live here in Russia. What would you do exactly to stop this madness?
because I have to work extra shifts to feed my family.
I bet you were very not indifferent when Iraqi homes were blown up
thousands are getting fired by western companies. Who do you think they are going to blame?