455 pts ยท September 14, 2014
It's true. Fresh, soft styrofoam tastes best.
I'm pretty sure I annoyed the hell out of that guy because the second I set my cake down all I did was fawn over his.
Krispy, I love you and Ryan through you. He was so funny and so kind. You both brought so much joy to one another. This is a lovely tribute.
I don't feel like many people do, honestly. We plan to spray ours and acrylic and preserve it. They get stale fast, anyhow.
House gingerbread is harder than a cookie, as a rule. I was indicating I didn't use non-food support/glue. I used Hanielas.com's recipe.
We decided on, "Have you been gingered in a car accident? Served with Asian slaw."
It's true. Fresh, soft styrofoam tastes best.
I'm pretty sure I annoyed the hell out of that guy because the second I set my cake down all I did was fawn over his.
Krispy, I love you and Ryan through you. He was so funny and so kind. You both brought so much joy to one another. This is a lovely tribute.
I don't feel like many people do, honestly. We plan to spray ours and acrylic and preserve it. They get stale fast, anyhow.
House gingerbread is harder than a cookie, as a rule. I was indicating I didn't use non-food support/glue. I used Hanielas.com's recipe.
We decided on, "Have you been gingered in a car accident? Served with Asian slaw."