79104 pts ยท April 18, 2012
I upvote goats. And Harry Potter.
I made this when I found mine:
Sick StarKid reference, yo.
Always believe in your soul.
I love a polandball comic that includes the Swiss flag, which is a big plus.
Someone link me the PokeMart that sells these?
Ah, the old Violet Beauregarde technique.
Now all you need is a second dog called Mrs Tramp.
This is how I feel 2 days after 'leg day'.
Little known fact: Pomeranians are actually 90% kerosene.
This will work, as long as Phil Tippett isn't in charge.
Is that the origin of the 'eskimo kiss'?
Such moon. Very moon.
Teaser video:
That is a face of regret.
http://www.pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF269-Cats.png
Huh. When I do that, I end up with a restraining order. Bloody double standards.
His interview with William Shatner was pure cringe-inducing gold!
*mantelpiece not pictured
I framed mine and have it on my mantelpiece.
I've seen this before - it's actually a ladle.
"Scar, mother, help me!"
Thanks, man, I might! I have this great routine on airline food. I mean, what is the deal with it, right?
Haha, damn straight!
Tinder? More like TinDON'T! AMIRITE?!
If you ask me, it looks like that penguin has imprinted on the white wellies.
Obviously he's not going to eat the half-eaten one, that would be disgusting...
http://www.pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF234-Finneas.jpg
Is that Jose?
I made this when I found mine:
Sick StarKid reference, yo.
Always believe in your soul.
I love a polandball comic that includes the Swiss flag, which is a big plus.
Someone link me the PokeMart that sells these?
Ah, the old Violet Beauregarde technique.
Now all you need is a second dog called Mrs Tramp.
This is how I feel 2 days after 'leg day'.
Little known fact: Pomeranians are actually 90% kerosene.
This will work, as long as Phil Tippett isn't in charge.
Is that the origin of the 'eskimo kiss'?
Such moon. Very moon.
Teaser video:
That is a face of regret.
http://www.pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF269-Cats.png
Huh. When I do that, I end up with a restraining order. Bloody double standards.
His interview with William Shatner was pure cringe-inducing gold!
*mantelpiece not pictured
I framed mine and have it on my mantelpiece.
I've seen this before - it's actually a ladle.
"Scar, mother, help me!"
Thanks, man, I might! I have this great routine on airline food. I mean, what is the deal with it, right?
Haha, damn straight!
Tinder? More like TinDON'T! AMIRITE?!
If you ask me, it looks like that penguin has imprinted on the white wellies.
Obviously he's not going to eat the half-eaten one, that would be disgusting...
http://www.pbfcomics.com/archive_b/PBF234-Finneas.jpg
Is that Jose?