404 pts ยท March 3, 2015
Don't judge me by my favorites. Part time stand up comic.
Speaker for the Dead.
Merry Christmas From Albany
Now imagine, she's white.
I cut my finger off, can't click. Can someone summarize the article?
If I find myself at a parade, I'm going to look at the floats.
(25/35) ...All menageries are created equal...
Two roads diverged in a wood....
Imgur remembers!
You want more fight?!
For carpool purposes.
Spoilers? Pleaaaase. Dany is preggers. Everyone else will die. Baby Targ will rule the 7 kingdoms. Ned if it's a boy Lyanna if it's a girl.
v
Please don't give Hollywood any more legacy ruining ideas.
Hey kid, wanna distribute crystal methamphetamine?
Should've been Breaking Bread instead of Talking Bad.
Anna Gunn: "....I Baked Bread."
Please tell me you did cash and carry with alibabaexpress?!
It's Kuntar.
"Joke"
Thank god "Vaginal Penetration Of An Amelus With A Musty Carrot" isn't on the list. https://youtu.be/Dfza28nNZ-c
It's on the bottom.
Even got the shitty dye job right. Blonde roots!
Don't up vote this comment.
Looking for abortion joke and found it. I don't know about you but I'm Pro Juice.
Halloween*
Some say it's the best and others live next to Hill Farmstead.
That's a running joke in the industry. Most small chains forego the microwave in food production because of the stigma.
Impressive. Op actually delivers.
Speaker for the Dead.
Merry Christmas From Albany
Now imagine, she's white.
I cut my finger off, can't click. Can someone summarize the article?
If I find myself at a parade, I'm going to look at the floats.
(25/35) ...All menageries are created equal...
Two roads diverged in a wood....
Imgur remembers!
You want more fight?!
For carpool purposes.
Spoilers? Pleaaaase. Dany is preggers. Everyone else will die. Baby Targ will rule the 7 kingdoms. Ned if it's a boy Lyanna if it's a girl.
Please don't give Hollywood any more legacy ruining ideas.
Hey kid, wanna distribute crystal methamphetamine?
Should've been Breaking Bread instead of Talking Bad.
Anna Gunn: "....I Baked Bread."
Please tell me you did cash and carry with alibabaexpress?!
It's Kuntar.
"Joke"
Thank god "Vaginal Penetration Of An Amelus With A Musty Carrot" isn't on the list. https://youtu.be/Dfza28nNZ-c
It's on the bottom.
Even got the shitty dye job right. Blonde roots!
Don't up vote this comment.
Looking for abortion joke and found it. I don't know about you but I'm Pro Juice.
Halloween*
Some say it's the best and others live next to Hill Farmstead.
That's a running joke in the industry. Most small chains forego the microwave in food production because of the stigma.
Impressive. Op actually delivers.