43564 pts ยท January 21, 2014
You abstain from discussing subjects you know nothing about? Dozens!! There are dozens of us!!
Look up recipes for artichoke dip. I've felt genuine guilt making it. The amount of butter, mayonnaise, and cheese is disgustingly amazing.
In an alternat universe where the internet doesn't exist the answer is yes, so no.
Presumably through the local news sources, national news isn't the news.
I saw, my comment got down voted lol
*i meant to write "a mass murder problem"
More than 10 people died in American history. I'd rather say the number's 0, but 8 in 300-ish years doesn't worry me greatly. 2/2
True, but I don't feel like we have a mass murder. I'm definitely not an authority but AFAIK, there hav been 8 school shootings where 1/2
What'd do you want people to talk about?
You don't just get up and move some random place, it's common (dare I say universal) practice to research a place before you move there. 2/2
So? The same could be said about anyone dying, should everyone that dies be in the news? And what chu talkin bout Willis? 1/2
^4/4 sorry :o
Not dragged through the political fucking mud by people trying to further their agendas.
A single incident is a tragedy and that is all, there aren't bigger ramifications. That should be left to the community it effected 3/?
If a school shooting was politically motivated or terroristic, then it could happen elsewhere. People need to know. 2/?
Don't get me wrong, good shit mentioned above. In general, information that's relevent, things that have actual ramifications. 1/?
It's a slippery slope bringing up the past like that. Are you proud of your country's history, in it's entirety?
Why would it be relevant? Honest question.
said every person that agrees with an unpopular opinion puffin post ever
This is an opinion not a confession, do you even meme bro
Yes, I noticed the extra comma. Move along, nazi's aren't welcome here
Totally man. It's crazy how people use words and then expect other people not to them because they're "offensive". Fucking delusional..
I totally agree with that. On the subject.. song about willie, you should check it out! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJXjt5D4zY
I'd argue that in snoops part of the music industry he's far classier than most, IMO it's also a big part of his persona to leave off stage.
Definitely agree. :)
it's a treatment not a cure. Pot changes our perceptions to a certain extent, but its not a psychdelic in the dissociative sense. ...
Thanks for not just telling me off, I appreciate someone actually having a discussion. Hope you have a great day, stranger. :)
Against god, which at the time was the basis of most people's concept of morality, the only thing almost universally held above government.
At the end of the revolutionary war religion had more sway on the world, the statement was that to infringe upon these rights was an act ...
Also: it in no way implies we are beholden to "god", it simply states that we are under god.
You abstain from discussing subjects you know nothing about? Dozens!! There are dozens of us!!
Look up recipes for artichoke dip. I've felt genuine guilt making it. The amount of butter, mayonnaise, and cheese is disgustingly amazing.
In an alternat universe where the internet doesn't exist the answer is yes, so no.
Presumably through the local news sources, national news isn't the news.
I saw, my comment got down voted lol
*i meant to write "a mass murder problem"
More than 10 people died in American history. I'd rather say the number's 0, but 8 in 300-ish years doesn't worry me greatly. 2/2
True, but I don't feel like we have a mass murder. I'm definitely not an authority but AFAIK, there hav been 8 school shootings where 1/2
What'd do you want people to talk about?
You don't just get up and move some random place, it's common (dare I say universal) practice to research a place before you move there. 2/2
So? The same could be said about anyone dying, should everyone that dies be in the news? And what chu talkin bout Willis? 1/2
^4/4 sorry :o
Not dragged through the political fucking mud by people trying to further their agendas.
A single incident is a tragedy and that is all, there aren't bigger ramifications. That should be left to the community it effected 3/?
If a school shooting was politically motivated or terroristic, then it could happen elsewhere. People need to know. 2/?
Don't get me wrong, good shit mentioned above. In general, information that's relevent, things that have actual ramifications. 1/?
It's a slippery slope bringing up the past like that. Are you proud of your country's history, in it's entirety?
Why would it be relevant? Honest question.
said every person that agrees with an unpopular opinion puffin post ever
This is an opinion not a confession, do you even meme bro
Yes, I noticed the extra comma. Move along, nazi's aren't welcome here
Totally man. It's crazy how people use words and then expect other people not to them because they're "offensive". Fucking delusional..
I totally agree with that. On the subject.. song about willie, you should check it out! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-tJXjt5D4zY
I'd argue that in snoops part of the music industry he's far classier than most, IMO it's also a big part of his persona to leave off stage.
Definitely agree. :)
it's a treatment not a cure. Pot changes our perceptions to a certain extent, but its not a psychdelic in the dissociative sense. ...
Thanks for not just telling me off, I appreciate someone actually having a discussion. Hope you have a great day, stranger. :)
Against god, which at the time was the basis of most people's concept of morality, the only thing almost universally held above government.
At the end of the revolutionary war religion had more sway on the world, the statement was that to infringe upon these rights was an act ...
Also: it in no way implies we are beholden to "god", it simply states that we are under god.