6593 pts ยท August 20, 2012
*Neck
No one says guns being illegal will 100% prevent them. But they'll minimize them. Compare that 1 shooting to how many have happened in theUS
Yup. But I'm a guy so probably not who you're talking about.
I'm from Canada
Actually it's an SNL celebrity jeopardy reference. Arrested Development was "analrapist" when Tobias decided to combine his professions.
Shhhhhh
Should we tell him?
It was the blurst of times.
Two
Yeah the generalizations always bother me. I'm Canadian but where I live half an inch of snow will shut the city down until it melts.
Or Luke
Theatres are indoors though
*akbark
My exact thought process
Not really.... it's "screamed". But T for effort
On the west coast I didn't wear a jacket yesterday...
*you're
Weird. I live in Canada but haven't seen anything more than a few inches in the last few years combined. But I guess you speak for us all!
And as a Canadian on the west coast we don't get snow. So it's also an inaccurate generalization.
You've obviously never been to Vancouver. I see people scrape ice off their cars with credit cards because they don't have scrapers.
As a Canadian on the west coast this would cripple the city...
There are palm tree lined streets in Vancouver actually. But I doubt this is here. Not all of Canada is frozen wasteland in the winter.
Also the sentence "just finishing off that post I saw" written above it... clearly added :)
Not that long. We share a border. He can event cross a great lake if he doesn't have a passport.
As a life long Leaf fan... I can relate lol
This was filmed in Canada where we actually have some sort of gun laws. Amazing what can happen when you don't let just anyone have a gun.
That's because plaid is for Canadian D&D only
You'll get it... February is around the corner
*shiver* I haven't seen double digit negative temps in years. Typically 5-12 all winter then 20-28 with no humidity all summer.
Your year for another draft pick?
*Neck
No one says guns being illegal will 100% prevent them. But they'll minimize them. Compare that 1 shooting to how many have happened in theUS
Yup. But I'm a guy so probably not who you're talking about.
I'm from Canada
Actually it's an SNL celebrity jeopardy reference. Arrested Development was "analrapist" when Tobias decided to combine his professions.
Shhhhhh
Should we tell him?
It was the blurst of times.
Two
Yeah the generalizations always bother me. I'm Canadian but where I live half an inch of snow will shut the city down until it melts.
Or Luke
Theatres are indoors though
*akbark
My exact thought process
Not really.... it's "screamed". But T for effort
On the west coast I didn't wear a jacket yesterday...
*you're
Weird. I live in Canada but haven't seen anything more than a few inches in the last few years combined. But I guess you speak for us all!
And as a Canadian on the west coast we don't get snow. So it's also an inaccurate generalization.
You've obviously never been to Vancouver. I see people scrape ice off their cars with credit cards because they don't have scrapers.
As a Canadian on the west coast this would cripple the city...
There are palm tree lined streets in Vancouver actually. But I doubt this is here. Not all of Canada is frozen wasteland in the winter.
Also the sentence "just finishing off that post I saw" written above it... clearly added :)
Not that long. We share a border. He can event cross a great lake if he doesn't have a passport.
As a life long Leaf fan... I can relate lol
This was filmed in Canada where we actually have some sort of gun laws. Amazing what can happen when you don't let just anyone have a gun.
That's because plaid is for Canadian D&D only
You'll get it... February is around the corner
*shiver* I haven't seen double digit negative temps in years. Typically 5-12 all winter then 20-28 with no humidity all summer.
Your year for another draft pick?