45 pts ยท July 30, 2017
I would argue against throwing Trump, Epstein, the Clintons, the House, the Senates as sacrifices into the volcano as we'll be pissing the planet even more
This is a facebook post with no credible source vovering it like AP yet everyone here is going ape shit.The bar level here is too low.
Is the movie worth watching. This reminds me if the scene in Network (1976)
I need the Gundam helmet
Source
Reality check twist done succesfully.
Staged? What?
Where to buy the full set or something similar?
Needs a crowbar
Yeah.. punish the common man for their dictator action. What a genius!
It seems you don't want to understand that he his giving them stock option/compansation which means he want them to have gains at 100% day 1
Think morally, the gas station employees & owner will get cut off. I believe no one would approve it once they are the employees & owner.
I can't even get near without the duck freack out
Movie producers should hire her in stead of using CG
Link the Fire!
Cool! Where can I buy one?
I just saw SotN episode & subscriped
He's a good camper! I bet he plays CoD
He is giving in details the fox ability and hearing sensing the anilmals underneth the think snow.
DLC skin
Dunno.. Seems like Deep Fake
Does this animator has a channel?
But first... Ugu!
Fushta!
I would argue against throwing Trump, Epstein, the Clintons, the House, the Senates as sacrifices into the volcano as we'll be pissing the planet even more
This is a facebook post with no credible source vovering it like AP yet everyone here is going ape shit.
The bar level here is too low.
Is the movie worth watching. This reminds me if the scene in Network (1976)
I need the Gundam helmet
Source
Reality check twist done succesfully.
Staged? What?
Where to buy the full set or something similar?
Needs a crowbar
Yeah.. punish the common man for their dictator action. What a genius!
It seems you don't want to understand that he his giving them stock option/compansation which means he want them to have gains at 100% day 1
Think morally, the gas station employees & owner will get cut off. I believe no one would approve it once they are the employees & owner.
I can't even get near without the duck freack out
Movie producers should hire her in stead of using CG
Link the Fire!
Cool! Where can I buy one?
I just saw SotN episode & subscriped
He's a good camper! I bet he plays CoD
He is giving in details the fox ability and hearing sensing the anilmals underneth the think snow.
DLC skin
Dunno.. Seems like Deep Fake
Does this animator has a channel?
But first... Ugu!
Fushta!