165 pts · July 3, 2014
and the jar is the Futurama style with the name below
that's insane
is doing a good deed a confession?
Agreed from Texas
I really hope 2017 isn't just 2016: The Sequel. Feels like it's headed that way though!
But that's the official pronunciation!
Kate who?
what's the answer?
cruelty seems like a strong word for putting duck pajamas on a pup
Gator Golf in Fayetteville is better than the LR course in this post I think
it's almost like watching Emilia Clarke's eyebrows
I'm not sure leaving Austin to go back to South Bend is much of a win
if it's so easy why don't you do it? ;)
season 2 has felt like a bit of a let down to me although it isn't over yet
especially when she was 3. ;)
she's listed as female in the Pokemon wiki
I still don't understand what you mean...
I wouldn't say they are "cunts". they still took the time to honor him at his funeral when they didn't have to
as you level up the combat power numbers get higher even for the basic Pokemon. so maybe that's why they aren't always so easy
I've used it a few times and it actually works. it's down probably 50% of the time but better than nothing though
serious question: do you think if the RNC had also been hacked, they would have came back perfectly clean? I think both sides have problems
I didn't know who this was but I just read her Imgur user profile and it's quite the saga
like wet dog x 100
sammeee
you send people photos through the app but they disappear after 10 or less seconds
the book ended the same way. semi infuriating
no one said any of this. you need to relax
cus Murica
touché
and saying they can't get a photo of cat #6
and the jar is the Futurama style with the name below
that's insane
is doing a good deed a confession?
Agreed from Texas
I really hope 2017 isn't just 2016: The Sequel. Feels like it's headed that way though!
But that's the official pronunciation!
Kate who?
what's the answer?
cruelty seems like a strong word for putting duck pajamas on a pup
Gator Golf in Fayetteville is better than the LR course in this post I think
it's almost like watching Emilia Clarke's eyebrows
I'm not sure leaving Austin to go back to South Bend is much of a win
if it's so easy why don't you do it? ;)
season 2 has felt like a bit of a let down to me although it isn't over yet
especially when she was 3. ;)
she's listed as female in the Pokemon wiki
I still don't understand what you mean...
I wouldn't say they are "cunts". they still took the time to honor him at his funeral when they didn't have to
as you level up the combat power numbers get higher even for the basic Pokemon. so maybe that's why they aren't always so easy
I've used it a few times and it actually works. it's down probably 50% of the time but better than nothing though
serious question: do you think if the RNC had also been hacked, they would have came back perfectly clean? I think both sides have problems
I didn't know who this was but I just read her Imgur user profile and it's quite the saga
like wet dog x 100
sammeee
you send people photos through the app but they disappear after 10 or less seconds
the book ended the same way. semi infuriating
no one said any of this. you need to relax
cus Murica
touché
and saying they can't get a photo of cat #6