17228 pts · May 22, 2013
My post probably came from r/me_irl
Her monitors weren't on. She can't hear the music, only the screaming audience, how can you expect someone to sing to that?
r/im14andthisisdeep
IIRC he threw the grenade because of a glitch in the game where you can't be revived if your model is clipped into an object (the tree)
Siege on, young Trebber.
love me some Springvegas
Thanks I forgot to add this one
Anytime fellow memer
They introduced a whole new slew of ideas that gets rid of most of the nuances of the other games and it's been great
Honestly I'm loving it, I stayed spoiler free from the time it was announced and it feel like playing red for the first time.
I was too lazy to go make anymore. I have Pokémon moon to play.
What is this from?
Delta omega tango
Me go
Dongo dongis
"Only"
.
I think it's genetics
You can't tell me what to do asshole
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies
Wow dude that's sick you're so edgy
Posted this too late in the day for it to get all the upvotes
Need sauce immediately
Fuck you for this
Was that Crush?
Missouri confirmed
Heck I just realized I meant panthers aren't a species not Jaguars apologies friends
It's a high school in Missouri, I think it's blue springs. I remember because the light was way too low
GUYS I KNOW WHERE THAT SCHOOL IS THE GUY WHO GOT HIT IS A WRESTLER FROM MY SCHOOL
Her monitors weren't on. She can't hear the music, only the screaming audience, how can you expect someone to sing to that?
r/im14andthisisdeep
IIRC he threw the grenade because of a glitch in the game where you can't be revived if your model is clipped into an object (the tree)
Siege on, young Trebber.
love me some Springvegas
Thanks I forgot to add this one
Anytime fellow memer
They introduced a whole new slew of ideas that gets rid of most of the nuances of the other games and it's been great
Honestly I'm loving it, I stayed spoiler free from the time it was announced and it feel like playing red for the first time.
I was too lazy to go make anymore. I have Pokémon moon to play.
What is this from?
Delta omega tango
Me go
Dongo dongis
"Only"
.
I think it's genetics
You can't tell me what to do asshole
You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies
Wow dude that's sick you're so edgy
Posted this too late in the day for it to get all the upvotes
Need sauce immediately
Fuck you for this
Was that Crush?
.
Missouri confirmed
Heck I just realized I meant panthers aren't a species not Jaguars apologies friends
.
It's a high school in Missouri, I think it's blue springs. I remember because the light was way too low
GUYS I KNOW WHERE THAT SCHOOL IS THE GUY WHO GOT HIT IS A WRESTLER FROM MY SCHOOL