16 pts · May 1, 2017
Fit is fit and you’re cheesing big, [“say greeeeeen”] Unless you really *want* to buy new clothes, I c nothing wrong wit this human +1upvote
If you didnt mix it with sriracha, you’re doing it wrong
What show?
Nooo it's your liver that hurts
Op just wants attention. Everyone,including myself,is giving it. I'm done and seeing myself out now. Happy browsing UserSub fellow trolls
Spoof
Who run the world?! GIRLS
It's so uncomfortable, but I don't want to stop looking sendhelp
I was really hoping to see her thumbs :(
Yeah. But if I see the ones I had that were good I'll thank them for being one of the most genuine role models of my childhood
It's the tide pods isn't it
My favorite one is 232
Clean tangerine
Murphy
Fit is fit and you’re cheesing big, [“say greeeeeen”] Unless you really *want* to buy new clothes, I c nothing wrong wit this human +1upvote
If you didnt mix it with sriracha, you’re doing it wrong
What show?
Nooo it's your liver that hurts
Op just wants attention. Everyone,including myself,is giving it. I'm done and seeing myself out now. Happy browsing UserSub fellow trolls
Spoof
Who run the world?! GIRLS
It's so uncomfortable, but I don't want to stop looking sendhelp
I was really hoping to see her thumbs :(
Yeah. But if I see the ones I had that were good I'll thank them for being one of the most genuine role models of my childhood
It's the tide pods isn't it
My favorite one is 232
Clean tangerine
Murphy