12727 pts ยท February 8, 2011
And I'm fine with the talking behind my back. As long as I don't get to hear it.
Why do I suffer the consequences? I'm not doing anything wrong. Im not hurting anyone with my fat. Why do you even care more than I do? Jeez
Then shame me in silence, because I don't want to fucking hear it.
Wheeeee!~
9$ for edamame?! wat.
Pavlova belongs to the Aussies! You can have Russell Crowe back.
...I wanna try one.
I guess movies with her just supporting aren't too bad. :3 I don't remember any other good movies she was in though. :(
She was the diabetic kid, she really wasn't that memorable anyway. Also, Zathura was great... When she was frozen. 8D
Well.. Panic Room wasn't too bad.. Probably because she wasn't in it that much and it wasn't a happy movie
It can be his spirit animal too. :D
But she's in other horrible movies too! Ugh Snow White.. So.. bad..
Tibetan Sand Fox if anyone was wondering what it was.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/35585-signs
Why is Airbender there? YOU SHOULD KNOW TO NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN.
Tastes just like chicken.
Sheep*
That's a guy. :D
Ah okay, thanks! I'll probably go on the 8th. :D
-nod- And it doesn't help that I can't drive so I'd have to take the train. D: I'm confused though, is it at darling harbour or circ. quay?
I don't like going places by myself at night. D:
I WANNA GO BUT I HAVE NO ONE TO GO WITH -flips all tables-
"It is reported to initially urinate or defecate on a threat" IT WILL POOP AND PEE ON MY ENEMIES.
Bearcat? 'The fuck is bearcat? -googles-.... I want one.
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!
MS PAINT. PEOPLE CAN DO WITH A CHALLENGE!
Santa
WHEAAAATONNNNN?
I fucking love Gaytimes
And I'm fine with the talking behind my back. As long as I don't get to hear it.
Why do I suffer the consequences? I'm not doing anything wrong. Im not hurting anyone with my fat. Why do you even care more than I do? Jeez
Then shame me in silence, because I don't want to fucking hear it.
Wheeeee!~
9$ for edamame?! wat.
Pavlova belongs to the Aussies! You can have Russell Crowe back.
...I wanna try one.
I guess movies with her just supporting aren't too bad. :3 I don't remember any other good movies she was in though. :(
She was the diabetic kid, she really wasn't that memorable anyway. Also, Zathura was great... When she was frozen. 8D
Well.. Panic Room wasn't too bad.. Probably because she wasn't in it that much and it wasn't a happy movie
It can be his spirit animal too. :D
But she's in other horrible movies too! Ugh Snow White.. So.. bad..
Tibetan Sand Fox if anyone was wondering what it was.
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/35585-signs
Why is Airbender there? YOU SHOULD KNOW TO NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN.
Tastes just like chicken.
Sheep*
That's a guy. :D
Ah okay, thanks! I'll probably go on the 8th. :D
-nod- And it doesn't help that I can't drive so I'd have to take the train. D: I'm confused though, is it at darling harbour or circ. quay?
I don't like going places by myself at night. D:
I WANNA GO BUT I HAVE NO ONE TO GO WITH -flips all tables-
"It is reported to initially urinate or defecate on a threat" IT WILL POOP AND PEE ON MY ENEMIES.
Bearcat? 'The fuck is bearcat? -googles-.... I want one.
NO YELLING ON THE BUS!
MS PAINT. PEOPLE CAN DO WITH A CHALLENGE!
Santa
WHEAAAATONNNNN?
I fucking love Gaytimes