3109 pts · November 11, 2013
Glad you liked the gifts (there should also be a smart bulb coming in the mail to go along with the echo pop 😄)
Whoever was my secret Santa thank you so much and I’m sorry I couldn’t find your username to properly thank you ?
Glad you liked it :)
Not sure who you are secret Santa but thank you so much!!!
I tried to combine DnD with you music and painting
Glad you like them :)
Thank you so much @c1oudyJ !
Glad you liked the gift! Got there earlier than expected nice :)
Of course...Well besides “son of a bitch!”
Nope worked as a fry cook in the kitchen. Was my college job :)
everythng is cooks to order. Spices are on point, batter is well made, and fresh eggs and buttermilk mixture to dip the chicken for frying
Used to work there, surprisingly for fast food, every single item is delivered each day fresh, chicken is marinated over night and
I’m so sorry
No instructions so I get inventive
You definitely did!
That’s amazing! Thank you so much! The wife will be happy
Sauce: https://youtu.be/K9G9lfA8fa8
It’s actually a sequel to superhero bowl
About to screen it tonight
Go Dawgs!
Not Lego... @op
Unfortunately they remained secret
This was done over redditgifts.com, so the information is provided
No matter where it came from, I do appreciate that it was all tailored to the things I wanted :)
You’re totally right, and it’s definitely part of the plan, the only reason for this rush is the wedding
Won’t let the internet down
Thanks
Seems to be the consensus for quickest way to do it
That’s maximillian Arturo to you!
Glad you liked the gifts (there should also be a smart bulb coming in the mail to go along with the echo pop 😄)
Whoever was my secret Santa thank you so much and I’m sorry I couldn’t find your username to properly thank you ?
Glad you liked it :)
Not sure who you are secret Santa but thank you so much!!!
I tried to combine DnD with you music and painting
Glad you like them :)
Thank you so much @c1oudyJ !
Glad you liked the gift! Got there earlier than expected nice :)
Of course...Well besides “son of a bitch!”
Nope worked as a fry cook in the kitchen. Was my college job :)
everythng is cooks to order. Spices are on point, batter is well made, and fresh eggs and buttermilk mixture to dip the chicken for frying
Used to work there, surprisingly for fast food, every single item is delivered each day fresh, chicken is marinated over night and
I’m so sorry
No instructions so I get inventive
You definitely did!
That’s amazing! Thank you so much! The wife will be happy
Sauce: https://youtu.be/K9G9lfA8fa8
It’s actually a sequel to superhero bowl
About to screen it tonight
Go Dawgs!
Not Lego... @op
Unfortunately they remained secret
This was done over redditgifts.com, so the information is provided
No matter where it came from, I do appreciate that it was all tailored to the things I wanted :)
You’re totally right, and it’s definitely part of the plan, the only reason for this rush is the wedding
Won’t let the internet down
Thanks
Seems to be the consensus for quickest way to do it
That’s maximillian Arturo to you!