rainingnickles

5666 pts · May 3, 2012


Holeee shit. Did you know you could write in this box? I didn't. Me, I live in Seattle. I'm a mildly successful executive. I'm a computer nerd. I did stand up comedy for a while, and it was awesome. I love meeting new people. I like volunteering, and helping others. I wish I was rich so I could give it all away. I want to meet you, so message me already and say hi damn it.

Marshawn Lynch in feline form

3 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I wonder how big that hammer was when it started its life. Also if it's not called Mjölnir, they're missing out.

4 months ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

And her cake looks great too

6 months ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I watched this 27 times....and counting

1 year ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Tackles better than the Seahawks.

1 year ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

#8 So was there ever a train? I can't sleep now. I gotta know!!

2 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 0

The auto version of a norman door.

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

No idea why he would use that instead of real rode. He's a lifelong boater and fisherman!

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Same here. I tried to have a reasonable discourse with friends on Facebook that were Trump supporters. People I have known my entire life, and they called me libtard and insulted my family. Sad. I just gave it all up. Still like imgur though.

2 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Is that Hagrids mom and dad?

2 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Why do I find her so attractive?

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

thank god they had that palette there!

2 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Someone needs to teach that man how to give scritches.

2 years ago | Likes 4 Dislikes 1

You're on mute

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Christ, I'm bawling over here.

2 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

You mean 'hand truck'

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 2

Fish are not food!

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

This exact thing just happened to me, only he killed himself and now I'm racked with guilt that I could have prevented it somehow. Like I'm the cause.

3 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Am I the only one that started trying to help them before realizing I was doing it?

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I would stab the shit out of both hands with the damned gel thing.

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Alls quiet on the western front

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Gifs that end too soon...

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

I don't believe for an instant that this isn't 3rd Ave in Seattle.

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

If Trump played tennis.

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

1, 2, 3, 4, 5...6,7,8,9,10...11....12!

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

You sure this isn’t 3rd ave downtown Seattle?

3 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

How the Dutch *place* a tunnel under a highway in one weekend.

3 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 2

Taaaaaaake ooon meeeee. Take on me

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

LOL

3 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0