7035 pts ยท March 21, 2012
18 year old student, from Melbourne, Aus, who loves Architecture, Coffee, Photography, either on my Olympus OM-D, or iPhone 4S. All comments are greatly appreciated :) Thanks!
jajajajajaja
Not mine, not even going to claim it's OC, I found it on the Game of Thrones Memes Facebook Page.
even if it isn't tailored, I still think it can make a good impression. Wearing a suit to a job interview would show that you made an effort
Ireland, too?
I just haven't had the time to be honest! Too busy with year 12 :(
One of the most cringeworthy videos I've ever seen.
He waves with his left hand!
Nor jump
How it should be done!
This, just this, sums up Israel's international relations, any relations, in a sentence
You have supperrrr long arms
Put that shit on your CV, bosses love that, great title!
Moar!
Who the fuck wants a Tamagotchi these days?
Something something something about their being black stuff that makes you rich at the end of it...
I've only just seen this album in viral, but I want more, nonetheless!!
Oh yeah, because you can definitely tell he's Jewish in this....
*pushes chair back, rises*
Hey thanks :)
Please, don't downvote me Imgur, but I'm getting old, and don't remember the books. Who is that? Voldemort?
hahaha I'll give you that one
Hey thanks, friend :)
Sorry? In the city I live, there's basically one story every month about a dog mauling an elderly person, or young child...
What about an innocent middle-aged male who did not plan to be there, would there be the same sympathy for him if the same thing happened?
Fuck the system!
This looks vaguely similar to mine...
Here's my opportunity for a top comment whilst America sleeps! If only I can think of something relevant... I'm going barking mad?
Meryl Streep, too
Romans*
jajajajajaja
Not mine, not even going to claim it's OC, I found it on the Game of Thrones Memes Facebook Page.
even if it isn't tailored, I still think it can make a good impression. Wearing a suit to a job interview would show that you made an effort
Ireland, too?
I just haven't had the time to be honest! Too busy with year 12 :(
One of the most cringeworthy videos I've ever seen.
He waves with his left hand!
Nor jump
How it should be done!
This, just this, sums up Israel's international relations, any relations, in a sentence
You have supperrrr long arms
Put that shit on your CV, bosses love that, great title!
Moar!
Who the fuck wants a Tamagotchi these days?
Something something something about their being black stuff that makes you rich at the end of it...
I've only just seen this album in viral, but I want more, nonetheless!!
Oh yeah, because you can definitely tell he's Jewish in this....
*pushes chair back, rises*
Hey thanks :)
Please, don't downvote me Imgur, but I'm getting old, and don't remember the books. Who is that? Voldemort?
hahaha I'll give you that one
Hey thanks, friend :)
Sorry? In the city I live, there's basically one story every month about a dog mauling an elderly person, or young child...
What about an innocent middle-aged male who did not plan to be there, would there be the same sympathy for him if the same thing happened?
What about an innocent middle-aged male who did not plan to be there, would there be the same sympathy for him if the same thing happened?
Fuck the system!
This looks vaguely similar to mine...
Here's my opportunity for a top comment whilst America sleeps! If only I can think of something relevant... I'm going barking mad?
Meryl Streep, too
Romans*