172 pts ยท May 23, 2017
Somebody's cutting onions round here someplace...
Well I'll be dipped in buttermilk.
Define rich.
No. Ima google that up right now.
Mr.Eastwood talks to chairs?
Nothing wrong with that. Seriously.
Be.....all that you can be.
It only rough for a while. Then life gets good again. Its worth the effort.
Don't be a cunt
Thank you.
v
Ferrets are wonderful animals.
I can't believe you've done this.
Barfd
Groom had breakfast.
Must have been devastating for her.
Yep.
Pretty sure he's just drunk and stupid.
Pew Pew
Is okay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imj9Zzt_xwQ
I'm also not getting it
Animal porn. Jebus.
You funny.
Lube is good.
Who cut this kids hair?
Somebody's cutting onions round here someplace...
Well I'll be dipped in buttermilk.
Define rich.
No. Ima google that up right now.
Mr.Eastwood talks to chairs?
Nothing wrong with that. Seriously.
Be.....all that you can be.
It only rough for a while. Then life gets good again. Its worth the effort.
Don't be a cunt
Thank you.
Ferrets are wonderful animals.
I can't believe you've done this.
Barfd
Groom had breakfast.
Must have been devastating for her.
Yep.
Pretty sure he's just drunk and stupid.
Pew Pew
Is okay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imj9Zzt_xwQ
I'm also not getting it
Animal porn. Jebus.
You funny.
Lube is good.
Who cut this kids hair?