1210 pts ยท May 14, 2014
I don't know what to write, so make something up that makes me look good. Oh yeah, I also like ants.
should i down vote?
I dont know if the show you are talking about is here, but there are many animes and cartoons here http://www.watchcartoononline.com
its almost like some people haven't heard his music before or something.
but... that would be like not upvoting them in the first place, you should upvote 2 of their comments.
I see no stormtroopers in this post. Only a clonetrooper.
Yes, I enjoy shooting them down in war thunder.
i just see big white dots...
Believe me, nobody wants to see me in a vest.
my accounting classes are my most exciting classes.
it was a tie advanced fighter with several upgrades.
lol, sorta backfired on the upvotes thing. Oh well
Ants are awesome though D: one could make the case that they are more relatable to humans than almost any other animal species
last I checked a puppy was a dog.
IRL ants would fuck up grasshoppers, really anything smaller than a chicken needs to watch out for ants depending on where they are.
YO!
its fapping up to the point where your about to orgasm, then holding back so you dont cum. then you keep doing it for while. feels better
Why? Drug sniffing dogs used by the police can be very effective and they don't hurt anyone (except bad guys I suppose)
I recognized the GIF from when it was posted a few months ago and scrolled down to the comments before it gave me a heart attack. Was close
The horror!
You only use your browser to watch porn and not anything else? Damn son.
is that good or bad?
Fancy high school dance that is over hyped. Some people believe that if they don't go to prom they will regret it for the rest of their life
lucky bastard had people to help him.
Am I the only one around here who doesn't use their phone while taking a shit?
but... i have no money and I wouldn't be able to support them anyway. D:
i loved bf2 and played it for years but i cant get into this game unfortunately, doesn't feel right for me.
ugh, i didn't immediately recognize it as a dinosaur and now i feel stupid.
saudi arabia is an islamic state.
3/3 and into its mouth so that they can eat it inside out.
should i down vote?
I dont know if the show you are talking about is here, but there are many animes and cartoons here http://www.watchcartoononline.com
its almost like some people haven't heard his music before or something.
but... that would be like not upvoting them in the first place, you should upvote 2 of their comments.
I see no stormtroopers in this post. Only a clonetrooper.
Yes, I enjoy shooting them down in war thunder.
i just see big white dots...
Believe me, nobody wants to see me in a vest.
my accounting classes are my most exciting classes.
it was a tie advanced fighter with several upgrades.
lol, sorta backfired on the upvotes thing. Oh well
Ants are awesome though D: one could make the case that they are more relatable to humans than almost any other animal species
last I checked a puppy was a dog.
IRL ants would fuck up grasshoppers, really anything smaller than a chicken needs to watch out for ants depending on where they are.
YO!
its fapping up to the point where your about to orgasm, then holding back so you dont cum. then you keep doing it for while. feels better
Why? Drug sniffing dogs used by the police can be very effective and they don't hurt anyone (except bad guys I suppose)
I recognized the GIF from when it was posted a few months ago and scrolled down to the comments before it gave me a heart attack. Was close
The horror!
You only use your browser to watch porn and not anything else? Damn son.
is that good or bad?
Fancy high school dance that is over hyped. Some people believe that if they don't go to prom they will regret it for the rest of their life
lucky bastard had people to help him.
Am I the only one around here who doesn't use their phone while taking a shit?
but... i have no money and I wouldn't be able to support them anyway. D:
i loved bf2 and played it for years but i cant get into this game unfortunately, doesn't feel right for me.
ugh, i didn't immediately recognize it as a dinosaur and now i feel stupid.
saudi arabia is an islamic state.
3/3 and into its mouth so that they can eat it inside out.