3197 pts · July 19, 2015
Can I snuggle them both?
I’m not the savviest of persons, it took me this comment to realize it too was an Onion article.
Citation needed.
Holy shit, another one that is relevant!
Thank you!
That’s an unprofessional hairdresser.
RED. Retired Extremely Dangerous.
... Creamed corn.
Just letting y'all know AngloAmerican is above ya.
That looks permanent.
They're not called purses anymore? Help.
Parting the seas.
There are a bunch of words. All of the words really. All of them, yes.
I'm sorry.
Australia?
Charging 1/9000
It took me a hot minute, but I see it now. More at eleven.
/a/cSi8K
Sorry, the brass, not the gun.
Not a gun guy myself but my dad has one, and he's an avid reloader. Complains that the .45 carbine dings the brass and makes it unusable.
With those little arms?
Gebus.
He looks concerned about the economy.
They're called 'internships' these days.
Someone had to animate that. I wonder, whomever it was, had special breaks to just laugh there asses off. #toiletthoughts
Cool.
What do you watch Twitch on?
Then, it's just Kanonical.
But WhyKon?
Can I snuggle them both?
I’m not the savviest of persons, it took me this comment to realize it too was an Onion article.
Citation needed.
Citation needed.
Holy shit, another one that is relevant!
Thank you!
That’s an unprofessional hairdresser.
RED. Retired Extremely Dangerous.
... Creamed corn.
Just letting y'all know AngloAmerican is above ya.
That looks permanent.
They're not called purses anymore? Help.
Parting the seas.
There are a bunch of words. All of the words really. All of them, yes.
I'm sorry.
Australia?
Charging 1/9000
It took me a hot minute, but I see it now. More at eleven.
/a/cSi8K
Sorry, the brass, not the gun.
Not a gun guy myself but my dad has one, and he's an avid reloader. Complains that the .45 carbine dings the brass and makes it unusable.
With those little arms?
Gebus.
He looks concerned about the economy.
They're called 'internships' these days.
Someone had to animate that. I wonder, whomever it was, had special breaks to just laugh there asses off. #toiletthoughts
Cool.
What do you watch Twitch on?
Then, it's just Kanonical.
But WhyKon?