202 pts ยท October 16, 2014
She's still better than Kevin Jepsen
It would be better if you just put your refrigerator in the window with the door open. Then you'd actually be getting a cooling effect.
Former Coon Rapids resident checking in.
A 90 year old guy= almost dead.
I'm wearing the same socks as the guy on the right.
Fake, girls don't poop.
Ahh 12th grade English.
Did you add a fuck ton of pixels?
This is giving me an engineering bones.
You have small feet... I think.
It's a pen
Why buy the milk when you can get the cow for free?
No sword kill is epic
I'm re-watching as well and I'm on the last episode. So. Many. Feeeeeeels
Is this what's his face's horn?
Daniel tosh?
B-E-A-Utiful
I always upvote beauty
Where can I buy this?
Cool
As a Minnesotan, every time I visit Wisconsin, I see all the children drinking these.
I just watched the ending of this game. My jaw is permanently on the floor.
How it feels to chew five gum.
Sedin sisters
Time management! If you good at this then you might be able to go out once a semester.
Needs m1v1+m2v2=m1v1'+m2v2'
And a fatter Robin Williams.
Needs more camel toe.
Fun fact: The average house grows twice it's size during its teenage years.
Man I Love Seattle
She's still better than Kevin Jepsen
It would be better if you just put your refrigerator in the window with the door open. Then you'd actually be getting a cooling effect.
Former Coon Rapids resident checking in.
A 90 year old guy= almost dead.
I'm wearing the same socks as the guy on the right.
Fake, girls don't poop.
Ahh 12th grade English.
Did you add a fuck ton of pixels?
This is giving me an engineering bones.
You have small feet... I think.
It's a pen
Why buy the milk when you can get the cow for free?
No sword kill is epic
I'm re-watching as well and I'm on the last episode. So. Many. Feeeeeeels
Is this what's his face's horn?
Daniel tosh?
B-E-A-Utiful
I always upvote beauty
Where can I buy this?
Cool
As a Minnesotan, every time I visit Wisconsin, I see all the children drinking these.
I just watched the ending of this game. My jaw is permanently on the floor.
How it feels to chew five gum.
Sedin sisters
Time management! If you good at this then you might be able to go out once a semester.
Needs m1v1+m2v2=m1v1'+m2v2'
And a fatter Robin Williams.
Needs more camel toe.
Fun fact: The average house grows twice it's size during its teenage years.
Man I Love Seattle