1292 pts ยท February 7, 2014
I couldn't possibly
I wouldn't even believe the date on that useless rag.
Brazilian Easyjet
Did she come back up?
That's nice and nostalgic, brings back memories of my Rugby days. I'm from the South of England and this accent is Yorkshire, but pretty easy to understand.
He lost his balls when he bought a Nissan
Wish I could do this
Sexiest thing i've seen all day
Rick Drumrolled
Bendarinas
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
Keep on trucking
He's from Portsmouth, his studio is just round the corner from me.
That's got to make your ears ring.
Identifies them as Ukranian, stops friendly fire incidents.
The first casualty of War is always Humanity.
Didn't cover it well @Prolife_Sam
And you used his toothbrush?
Murder Stone
Nice box
My Spidey-sense is leaking a little - RIP Stan Lee, your legacy lives on.
You get Covid.... you get Covid.... and you too. My work here is done.
Upvote because I love space stuff...... but.... scroll back up, I have a problem with Venus, that's not Venus.
Tactical Turtleneck
Where are the overhead lockers?
It was a test. You failed
Stopped reading halfway through the second one, it mad me too angry. Morons
I wouldn't even believe the date on that useless rag.
Brazilian Easyjet
Did she come back up?
That's nice and nostalgic, brings back memories of my Rugby days. I'm from the South of England and this accent is Yorkshire, but pretty easy to understand.
He lost his balls when he bought a Nissan
Wish I could do this
Sexiest thing i've seen all day
Rick Drumrolled
Bendarinas
Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
Keep on trucking
He's from Portsmouth, his studio is just round the corner from me.
That's got to make your ears ring.
Identifies them as Ukranian, stops friendly fire incidents.
The first casualty of War is always Humanity.
Didn't cover it well @Prolife_Sam
And you used his toothbrush?
Murder Stone
Nice box
My Spidey-sense is leaking a little - RIP Stan Lee, your legacy lives on.
You get Covid.... you get Covid.... and you too. My work here is done.
Upvote because I love space stuff...... but.... scroll back up, I have a problem with Venus, that's not Venus.
Tactical Turtleneck
Where are the overhead lockers?
It was a test. You failed
Stopped reading halfway through the second one, it mad me too angry. Morons