489 pts · June 4, 2013
It is! My mom volunteered here all the time
I feel attacked.. Also could not be more accurate
I want to see the picture to that
What does she look like normally lol
Maybe it was a family of bowlers? My mother would leave the old ones in the yard or make art projects.
Not in the water ?
Just heard them this year, great band I've never heard
I slowly poison people for thier enjoyment
Following you both for updates ?
Yea that 380 a week sounds real fun, and I make a living wage but I work 60 hours a week too.
I just saw someone post, can't even get a worker to label, inspect and mange yogurt for $14 an hour. It's easy and fun, this is also in NY.
I want this costume bad lol
What is that it's drinking out of?
Work in a restaurant lol
Where?!
Getting my second shot April 21st, Moderna!
Please update op
Tested positive on Christmas.. I feel this
I think they want to do that and no unemployment assistance. Just evict us all now.
Well as a bartender I feel inadequate
Why a feather? ?
Same! I got helped out in the end by a backup gifter but so cruel to sign up and not send anyone anything
I didn't get anything at first but a back up gifted helped out in the end. I thought they set you up with a guaranteed gifter after a year?
Signed up today! Wish I could do more of these, don't have any family near me! Can't wait for this year ❤
My mom lives there! Sending this to her
My favorite is everyone going fake news! Then posting this and them going ?
Haha first thought that came to mind too!
It is! My mom volunteered here all the time
I feel attacked.. Also could not be more accurate
I want to see the picture to that
What does she look like normally lol
Maybe it was a family of bowlers? My mother would leave the old ones in the yard or make art projects.
Not in the water ?
Just heard them this year, great band I've never heard
I slowly poison people for thier enjoyment
Following you both for updates ?
Yea that 380 a week sounds real fun, and I make a living wage but I work 60 hours a week too.
I just saw someone post, can't even get a worker to label, inspect and mange yogurt for $14 an hour. It's easy and fun, this is also in NY.
I want this costume bad lol
What is that it's drinking out of?
Work in a restaurant lol
Where?!
Getting my second shot April 21st, Moderna!
Please update op
Tested positive on Christmas.. I feel this
I think they want to do that and no unemployment assistance. Just evict us all now.
Well as a bartender I feel inadequate
Why a feather? ?
Same! I got helped out in the end by a backup gifter but so cruel to sign up and not send anyone anything
I didn't get anything at first but a back up gifted helped out in the end. I thought they set you up with a guaranteed gifter after a year?
Signed up today! Wish I could do more of these, don't have any family near me! Can't wait for this year ❤
My mom lives there! Sending this to her
My favorite is everyone going fake news! Then posting this and them going ?
Haha first thought that came to mind too!