1069 pts ยท June 5, 2013
Canadian. Female.
You can get it at Gamestop and the Bethesda website, it's the Pip Boy 2000 MK VI (I got it for my SO for Xmas and he loved it)
Oh no, this is so sad, I used to watch his videos all the time. :(
#21 Definitely should have been 'Tit Pit' not 'Boob Pit'
I am 30 and I laugh every time I read this.
I feel a spiritual connection with that woman in the backgrounds reaction.
Just when I forget about it someone brings up Uncle Iroh and all I can think of is the song he sang for his son T.T
Hey this is where I live!
That is Italian Ice - not ice cream - it has no dairy and is made with fruit. This one is peanut butter Italian ice.
To everyone shitting themselves about the wellbeing of the dog...(1/2)
Elsabee is that you?
Sauce: https://youtu.be/C_yTa2TudJQ
If this turns out to be dickbutt I swear to God...
46k deaths? Nahhhh.
Thanks!
Me too :(
Three Hills
Yes.
Is this an early preview of what I'm to expect online for 2017? If it is I do not want it.
Are you in Alberta, because while I did not experience a delayed bus I did think it 'wasn't that far, I should be okay in my parka'
I came down here to say that.
Sending a card today!
Jesus Christ at the end I thought she backed up and hit the gas forward to run them down. My heart.
Do you think people sit around wondering how they could up their assholishness to new levels or if it just comes naturally?
What the fuck is...you know what never mind.
She is really talented, I love her cosplays, but she also kind of annoys me.
Me too, it really is a piece of shit.
Okay wow, thanks so much, I'm not getting anything done today at work now.
Coworker asked me why I'm crying and now she's crying too.
I really want to punch that girl in the picture.
You can get it at Gamestop and the Bethesda website, it's the Pip Boy 2000 MK VI (I got it for my SO for Xmas and he loved it)
Oh no, this is so sad, I used to watch his videos all the time. :(
#21 Definitely should have been 'Tit Pit' not 'Boob Pit'
I am 30 and I laugh every time I read this.
I feel a spiritual connection with that woman in the backgrounds reaction.
Just when I forget about it someone brings up Uncle Iroh and all I can think of is the song he sang for his son T.T
Hey this is where I live!
That is Italian Ice - not ice cream - it has no dairy and is made with fruit. This one is peanut butter Italian ice.
To everyone shitting themselves about the wellbeing of the dog...(1/2)
Elsabee is that you?
Sauce: https://youtu.be/C_yTa2TudJQ
If this turns out to be dickbutt I swear to God...
46k deaths? Nahhhh.
Thanks!
Me too :(
Three Hills
Yes.
Is this an early preview of what I'm to expect online for 2017? If it is I do not want it.
Are you in Alberta, because while I did not experience a delayed bus I did think it 'wasn't that far, I should be okay in my parka'
I came down here to say that.
Sending a card today!
Jesus Christ at the end I thought she backed up and hit the gas forward to run them down. My heart.
Do you think people sit around wondering how they could up their assholishness to new levels or if it just comes naturally?
What the fuck is...you know what never mind.
She is really talented, I love her cosplays, but she also kind of annoys me.
Me too, it really is a piece of shit.
Okay wow, thanks so much, I'm not getting anything done today at work now.
Coworker asked me why I'm crying and now she's crying too.
I really want to punch that girl in the picture.