6413 pts ยท June 14, 2013
I don't think this is what people mean when they say Danny wants to ride Jon
I believe its when the bad things start you get addicted. https://youtu.be/OJY4GkpRc7U
CTR+SHFT+N. You're welcome.
NOT IN THE HOUSE!!! Take that outside
Shrugged it off until I saw THIS!!! https://youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA
That's no way for a sub to speak to a dom. Bring out the gag.
All these pens and you still don't get the point.
AT!!AT!!AT!!AT!!
Peanut butter Jelly time?
What is that attachment called?
And the key to limes is pi
I know where I'm gonna nap half the day now.
She is drowning in pussy.
Refried baked beans
Let me just stack 2k black dragons and rock all other teams
In my experience, rubber
As a former millman I can say that's a mill using pressure to heat up whatever substance that is.
Tiltilating
Bark polo
"Come on down to flavor town" has a new twist
Lol look at their boner
That's ruff
As a mechanic I'm just thinking how hard that would be to make repairs to
Who goes to school on sunday?
Lambs-r-us, where a kid can be a kid
Sees the demon on the cealing. I wouldn't look if I were you.
I don't think this is what people mean when they say Danny wants to ride Jon
I believe its when the bad things start you get addicted. https://youtu.be/OJY4GkpRc7U
CTR+SHFT+N. You're welcome.
NOT IN THE HOUSE!!! Take that outside
Shrugged it off until I saw THIS!!! https://youtu.be/rCIgpUTvfsA
That's no way for a sub to speak to a dom. Bring out the gag.
All these pens and you still don't get the point.
AT!!AT!!AT!!AT!!
Peanut butter Jelly time?
What is that attachment called?
And the key to limes is pi
I know where I'm gonna nap half the day now.
She is drowning in pussy.
Refried baked beans
Refried baked beans
Let me just stack 2k black dragons and rock all other teams
In my experience, rubber
As a former millman I can say that's a mill using pressure to heat up whatever substance that is.
Tiltilating
Bark polo
"Come on down to flavor town" has a new twist
Lol look at their boner
That's ruff
As a mechanic I'm just thinking how hard that would be to make repairs to
Who goes to school on sunday?
Lambs-r-us, where a kid can be a kid
Sees the demon on the cealing. I wouldn't look if I were you.