36 pts ยท August 29, 2014
Complain, complain.
no it makes me a bit nostalgic but otherwise I still cant figure out why someone would want hair like that.
I think my favorite hair cut is a curly bowl cut to be honest.
Its why I an strangely drawn to guys with bowl cut hair now a days.
STOP IT! You're making me want to kidnap one.
I doubt your as cute as a squrtile.
I have no kids but I like people so I try and drive carefully.
Not New Zealand. Wreckless drivers.
Your telling me skyfall isn't a documentary?
I had a similar cat. The seizures freaked me out. Because I thought it was dead. Come to find it walking around later on.
My solution so far.
Is that wally?
As one of my favorite Pokemon ever, yes I would love a mega Farfetch'd.
he
Ugh mega lucario.
I still don't understand what that would look like.
You know. The train. ;)
The only handsome one in the bunch.
I actually saw someone in public doing that. So embarrassing.
To be honest the dog is of coarse cute, im sure all were. But a little boring when it come to a contest. Don't you think?
What really? Its not that impressive
Sick.
This ridiculous and I'm tired of seeing this picture.
I hate sleeping because I feel like I'm missing out on everything so im just really tired all the time.
Meh hes alright.
Have no friends....
Love it.
Maybe because they like the math. So they did it. They're filthy math whores.
Complain, complain.
no it makes me a bit nostalgic but otherwise I still cant figure out why someone would want hair like that.
I think my favorite hair cut is a curly bowl cut to be honest.
Its why I an strangely drawn to guys with bowl cut hair now a days.
STOP IT! You're making me want to kidnap one.
I doubt your as cute as a squrtile.
I have no kids but I like people so I try and drive carefully.
Not New Zealand. Wreckless drivers.
Your telling me skyfall isn't a documentary?
I had a similar cat. The seizures freaked me out. Because I thought it was dead. Come to find it walking around later on.
My solution so far.
Is that wally?
As one of my favorite Pokemon ever, yes I would love a mega Farfetch'd.
he
Ugh mega lucario.
I still don't understand what that would look like.
You know. The train. ;)
The only handsome one in the bunch.
I actually saw someone in public doing that. So embarrassing.
To be honest the dog is of coarse cute, im sure all were. But a little boring when it come to a contest. Don't you think?
What really? Its not that impressive
Sick.
This ridiculous and I'm tired of seeing this picture.
I hate sleeping because I feel like I'm missing out on everything so im just really tired all the time.
Meh hes alright.
Have no friends....
Love it.
Maybe because they like the math. So they did it. They're filthy math whores.