236 pts · April 13, 2019
Obviously any evidence is fake/propaganda unless Trump needs to use it as an excuse duhhhh
"Faith without works is dead"
Back in my day you didn't buy cosmetics, you'd find a cool outfit in the game and equip it.
You're over 20 and still judge anyone you find cringe?
Meanwhile I spend all day at work wanting to game just to get home and space out to youtube, then proceed to regret
Sadly half of America is like the "decoy voice" thinking nothing but good will come from this
Reminds me of Katie, my shadow that I'll miss forever. /gallery/found-old-picture-3oAmGaa
The way they all hold containers and pace around blindly seems unnatural.
I really don't expect to live much longer at this point, I'm not gonna work myself to death just to keep a place to live and I'm not gonna be homeless.
Hey it's my birthday buddy
This is how I feel about standing to pee as a guy. Why stand when you can sit?
Might as well holo it out more. Now it's a halo
https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1NzUybjdwbmowbWN1MWZhaWljZDQ3OWk2ZGxzNzVxd2drZmlrMjRtbyZlcD12MV9naWZzX3RyZW5kaW5nJmN0PWc/ArtcBT2i8S0nZbtxnL/200w.webp
I experienced growing up bisexual and homophobic and it's weird how you'll believe your straight just cause you choose not to act on same sex attraction.
Don't forget your uncovered thighs to a heckler is like a load of cash hanging out your back pocket to a thief. All I'm saying is be safe!
Who's nose is a big red embarrassment?
I agree until the last word. No love in this world is unconditional, real love comes with reasonable conditions. Hypothetically if your son murdered your wife and daughter would you still love him?
If God gave a crap about gender binary he wouldn't make intersex people.
The dog is trying to telepathically mind control her thinking, Give the dog your food.
Yes, "luck" exists as a concept, even if its objective reality is debatable; it refers to the experience of improbable events, particularly positive or negative ones, often attributed to chance or random factors, and is primarily used to describe situations where seemingly positive outcomes happen unexpectedly or beyond one's control.
Nah Greg stinks like a corpse
code red mtn dew, voltage and baha all have it and it would be nice if they didn't.
I'm tempted to take a swan dive off a bridge daily. To many heartless fuckers on this planet that seem unable to even grasp anyone else's perspective.
I mean if a better world awaits. Why wait? 🫥
The fact that so many people in my town still think Trump is innocent is suicidely depressing. " Don't Boo, vote".
The indestructible pot though
I hate the taste of beer but some liquor is alright like Smirnoff and fire ball. Smirnoff ices taste like sodas.
Xbox 360 was the last respectable console. Any console locking multiplayer behind a monthly/yearly paywall belongs in the trash.
Obviously any evidence is fake/propaganda unless Trump needs to use it as an excuse duhhhh
"Faith without works is dead"
Back in my day you didn't buy cosmetics, you'd find a cool outfit in the game and equip it.
You're over 20 and still judge anyone you find cringe?
Meanwhile I spend all day at work wanting to game just to get home and space out to youtube, then proceed to regret
Sadly half of America is like the "decoy voice" thinking nothing but good will come from this
Reminds me of Katie, my shadow that I'll miss forever. /gallery/found-old-picture-3oAmGaa
The way they all hold containers and pace around blindly seems unnatural.
I really don't expect to live much longer at this point, I'm not gonna work myself to death just to keep a place to live and I'm not gonna be homeless.
Hey it's my birthday buddy
This is how I feel about standing to pee as a guy. Why stand when you can sit?
Might as well holo it out more. Now it's a halo
https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1NzUybjdwbmowbWN1MWZhaWljZDQ3OWk2ZGxzNzVxd2drZmlrMjRtbyZlcD12MV9naWZzX3RyZW5kaW5nJmN0PWc/ArtcBT2i8S0nZbtxnL/200w.webp
I experienced growing up bisexual and homophobic and it's weird how you'll believe your straight just cause you choose not to act on same sex attraction.
Don't forget your uncovered thighs to a heckler is like a load of cash hanging out your back pocket to a thief. All I'm saying is be safe!
Who's nose is a big red embarrassment?
I agree until the last word. No love in this world is unconditional, real love comes with reasonable conditions. Hypothetically if your son murdered your wife and daughter would you still love him?
If God gave a crap about gender binary he wouldn't make intersex people.
The dog is trying to telepathically mind control her thinking, Give the dog your food.
Yes, "luck" exists as a concept, even if its objective reality is debatable; it refers to the experience of improbable events, particularly positive or negative ones, often attributed to chance or random factors, and is primarily used to describe situations where seemingly positive outcomes happen unexpectedly or beyond one's control.
Nah Greg stinks like a corpse
code red mtn dew, voltage and baha all have it and it would be nice if they didn't.
I'm tempted to take a swan dive off a bridge daily. To many heartless fuckers on this planet that seem unable to even grasp anyone else's perspective.
I mean if a better world awaits. Why wait? 🫥
The fact that so many people in my town still think Trump is innocent is suicidely depressing. " Don't Boo, vote".
The indestructible pot though
I hate the taste of beer but some liquor is alright like Smirnoff and fire ball. Smirnoff ices taste like sodas.
Xbox 360 was the last respectable console. Any console locking multiplayer behind a monthly/yearly paywall belongs in the trash.