72 pts ยท February 24, 2014
This reminds my of Harry potter and the Half blood prince
Shut up and take my money
Too soon! But I guess it is sadly true
I thought the same thing
Why are you all pretending you don't know this. I know you all are smoking pot
I had to go four down to find this comment. You need to be number one. Thank you!!
So terrifying. How is the dog not horrified?
Is your dog the one scared of the leaf? Those windows look familiar.
Omg thank you
Is that fucking ketchup and mustard on that kid's face?
I feel your pain. This happens more than people think.
Thank you. I downvoted this and up voted your comment
I'm down voting because that pun made me so mad
You do know this is from the song #selfie right?
Was on imgur already and way before Facebook
This place is beautiful I'm going
This reminds my of Harry potter and the Half blood prince
Shut up and take my money
Too soon! But I guess it is sadly true
I thought the same thing
Why are you all pretending you don't know this. I know you all are smoking pot
I had to go four down to find this comment. You need to be number one. Thank you!!
So terrifying. How is the dog not horrified?
Is your dog the one scared of the leaf? Those windows look familiar.
Omg thank you
Is that fucking ketchup and mustard on that kid's face?
I feel your pain. This happens more than people think.
Thank you. I downvoted this and up voted your comment
I'm down voting because that pun made me so mad
You do know this is from the song #selfie right?
Was on imgur already and way before Facebook
This place is beautiful I'm going