7489 pts ยท September 20, 2012
Every party needs a party pooper...
Oh most definitely, lol.
I'm small and I have a 70 lb GSD with a high prey drive. I would never take her out w.o a muzzle if I couldn't restrain her properly.
Man I'm pretty ; )
Eh. I've seen weirder potatoes.
I know right?!?!?! I mean he is a he in all the stories! It just doesn't make sense. smh.
That would be sacrilege...
It feels like an insult to the original hero. It also shows a huge lack of creativity.
God yes, someone plz...the world needs this!
Still more coordinated than drunk me and adorable to boot!
Way better than human babies. Adorable!
I now know more about your life than I want to...
Its still pretty cute : )
There are a couple times he doesn't even have one hand on the wheel o,o
I like this interpretation! Thank you : )
No doubt, he's fucking awesome!
I know but all I can think is that they are implying this guys Achilles' heel is his autism...which doesn't sound so good
They definitely did try to pass it off that way...I was like really?
I keep trying to think of possible interpretations of the name Achilles and none of them turn out to be positive...
To be fair you did use this meme correctly
The circle of life...
Looks great! I wish I could paint like that, you have talent my dear : )
I know right?!? I will never forget my feelings of horror when I was told what my poor piggies went through. Some people are just sick.
Omg they love peanut butter!! My piggies have their own little herb and veggie garden but nothing seems to compare to peanut butter!
Adorable! Dogs are so full of love and happiness, I'm glad your dog has you back from school now :)
That's amazing!! I'm so glad your kitten isn't scared anymore : ) It always makes me smile when I hear about animals feeling better.
My piggies start squeaking anytime they hear my keys bc they know it means veggies and snuggles time lol. So cute : )
A lot of people buy them for kids and don't think twice about them. They are actually quite lovable and have lots of personality.
:(
2 years ago I got 4 of them, they live about 5-6 years depending on how you care for them.
Every party needs a party pooper...
Oh most definitely, lol.
I'm small and I have a 70 lb GSD with a high prey drive. I would never take her out w.o a muzzle if I couldn't restrain her properly.
Man I'm pretty ; )
Eh. I've seen weirder potatoes.
I know right?!?!?! I mean he is a he in all the stories! It just doesn't make sense. smh.
That would be sacrilege...
It feels like an insult to the original hero. It also shows a huge lack of creativity.
God yes, someone plz...the world needs this!
Still more coordinated than drunk me and adorable to boot!
Way better than human babies. Adorable!
I now know more about your life than I want to...
Its still pretty cute : )
There are a couple times he doesn't even have one hand on the wheel o,o
I like this interpretation! Thank you : )
No doubt, he's fucking awesome!
I know but all I can think is that they are implying this guys Achilles' heel is his autism...which doesn't sound so good
They definitely did try to pass it off that way...I was like really?
I keep trying to think of possible interpretations of the name Achilles and none of them turn out to be positive...
To be fair you did use this meme correctly
The circle of life...
Looks great! I wish I could paint like that, you have talent my dear : )
I know right?!? I will never forget my feelings of horror when I was told what my poor piggies went through. Some people are just sick.
Omg they love peanut butter!! My piggies have their own little herb and veggie garden but nothing seems to compare to peanut butter!
Adorable! Dogs are so full of love and happiness, I'm glad your dog has you back from school now :)
That's amazing!! I'm so glad your kitten isn't scared anymore : ) It always makes me smile when I hear about animals feeling better.
My piggies start squeaking anytime they hear my keys bc they know it means veggies and snuggles time lol. So cute : )
A lot of people buy them for kids and don't think twice about them. They are actually quite lovable and have lots of personality.
:(
2 years ago I got 4 of them, they live about 5-6 years depending on how you care for them.