104 pts ยท November 2, 2014
That's my country's national bird!! Up vote if you are Panamanian
I'm 20 ;)
How old are you?
The Arab guy is really cute and handsome
Oh man, that's disgusting
Give him an Oscar already!
The owner is really cute too ????
He looks like two different dogs
He has boldy gone to the final fronteer ):
How awesome is that O: must go
Benjamin Button is that you???
Jazmin and Aladdin's child looks like Lilo from Lilo & Stich
It is not just the pictures, he is handsome too.
What an amazing birthday!! I wish I was invited
That's my country's national bird!! Up vote if you are Panamanian
I'm 20 ;)
How old are you?
The Arab guy is really cute and handsome
Oh man, that's disgusting
Give him an Oscar already!
The owner is really cute too ????
He looks like two different dogs
He has boldy gone to the final fronteer ):
How awesome is that O: must go
Benjamin Button is that you???
Jazmin and Aladdin's child looks like Lilo from Lilo & Stich
It is not just the pictures, he is handsome too.
What an amazing birthday!! I wish I was invited