3525 pts · June 1, 2015
I could not care less about anyone’s religion. But religious states are all evil.
If I was a guest I’d let management know they did a terrible job handling that situation and my experience was worse bc of it. I’d be asking for a refund for sure bc I wouldn’t want to stay somewhere that treats their workers like that.
The IDF claims it made a mistake killing six children only and it vowed to correct it by killing thousands more.
Great movie
One of the first humans-are-space-orcs stories
The US military has plans on how to deal with a -variety- of zombie plagues. That Ukraine had mere plans to attack RU infrastructure proves only that Ukraine has capable, forward planning in place. There’s no real evidence Ukraine did it. Personally, I hope they did - fuck Russia and fuck Germany for kowtowing to RU over the gas pipelines.
“Beware of Greeks bearing gifts” I might be wrong but I think it’s a Trojan horse ref
I dunno the music has “How It’s Made” vibes so I dig it
The Office, Parks and Rec, Community. The Holy Trinity of mid-2000s situational comedy television
And putting him in prison ~~completely solved everything~~
Starting salaries for cops are higher than starting salaries for teachers
Liz Cheney is a homophobe
No tanks
It wasn’t shown but there’s a stunt where he jumps off a big boat with a fake foot to hide the cast for a broken ankle
bUt WiThOuT pOlIcE wHo WiLl UpHoLd ThE lAw?!?
According to Ben Shapiro, this video is a lie.
My lifestyle improved dramatically when I deleted FB
It’s just a model *shhhhhhhhh*
No wait I’m still in my twen- OH MY GOD
I look forward to seeing him on America’s Got Talent
Stupid and dangerous pit move into oncoming traffic. What an asshole.
It is fun to watch all those far right shitstains accuse each other of crimes tho. Anyone got popcorn?
“we were trawling for pigs, looked like it worked”
In North Dakota the joke was that you tied a crate of corn cobs to the back of your car. When you got pulled over and asked about it, say:
You can get 3000+ sq ft in Vegas for that a easily
I bet part of it is to encourage renaming. Families that name their pets are less likely to give them up after the honeymoon period maybe?
was just at a Trader Joe’s and the ENTIRE frozen food aisle was wiped out. They had like three frozen kale pizza crusts. Plenty of booze tho
He got off
I could not care less about anyone’s religion. But religious states are all evil.
If I was a guest I’d let management know they did a terrible job handling that situation and my experience was worse bc of it. I’d be asking for a refund for sure bc I wouldn’t want to stay somewhere that treats their workers like that.
The IDF claims it made a mistake killing six children only and it vowed to correct it by killing thousands more.
Great movie
One of the first humans-are-space-orcs stories
The US military has plans on how to deal with a -variety- of zombie plagues. That Ukraine had mere plans to attack RU infrastructure proves only that Ukraine has capable, forward planning in place. There’s no real evidence Ukraine did it. Personally, I hope they did - fuck Russia and fuck Germany for kowtowing to RU over the gas pipelines.
“Beware of Greeks bearing gifts” I might be wrong but I think it’s a Trojan horse ref
I dunno the music has “How It’s Made” vibes so I dig it
The Office, Parks and Rec, Community. The Holy Trinity of mid-2000s situational comedy television
And putting him in prison ~~completely solved everything~~
Starting salaries for cops are higher than starting salaries for teachers
Liz Cheney is a homophobe
No tanks
It wasn’t shown but there’s a stunt where he jumps off a big boat with a fake foot to hide the cast for a broken ankle
bUt WiThOuT pOlIcE wHo WiLl UpHoLd ThE lAw?!?
According to Ben Shapiro, this video is a lie.
My lifestyle improved dramatically when I deleted FB
It’s just a model *shhhhhhhhh*
No wait I’m still in my twen- OH MY GOD
I look forward to seeing him on America’s Got Talent
Stupid and dangerous pit move into oncoming traffic. What an asshole.
It is fun to watch all those far right shitstains accuse each other of crimes tho. Anyone got popcorn?
“we were trawling for pigs, looked like it worked”
In North Dakota the joke was that you tied a crate of corn cobs to the back of your car. When you got pulled over and asked about it, say:
You can get 3000+ sq ft in Vegas for that a easily
I bet part of it is to encourage renaming. Families that name their pets are less likely to give them up after the honeymoon period maybe?
was just at a Trader Joe’s and the ENTIRE frozen food aisle was wiped out. They had like three frozen kale pizza crusts. Plenty of booze tho
He got off