-2 pts ยท April 29, 2015
Even though this is a repost. Im going to favorite again so it's easier to find
Why not both?
Don't worry it can't melt steel beams
Missy has almost the exact same coat coloration as my sheltie!
Sick Lense flare but I dont hear an air horn or hitmarker
That's not very a-pealing
Yeah I don't doubt this. I used to live here. And williamson county cops are crazy. They arrested a 19 year old and sent him to life in pris
Even though this is a repost. Im going to favorite again so it's easier to find
Why not both?
Don't worry it can't melt steel beams
Missy has almost the exact same coat coloration as my sheltie!
Sick Lense flare but I dont hear an air horn or hitmarker
That's not very a-pealing
Yeah I don't doubt this. I used to live here. And williamson county cops are crazy. They arrested a 19 year old and sent him to life in pris