25495 pts ยท June 7, 2015
I like things and stuff
#25 I'll have what hes having
Who else had a D.E.A.R day in grade school? Thats what this reminds me of
Meanwhile I try something like this and get mall security called on me for being a creep
Car drives by like "not my fucking problem"
Thats hot
Close one!
Ok you have my attention
Thats like getting the red ring of death
The human mind is a disturbing mystery
I too, would like a human car wash in my home
Its gonna be a good day!
Me at 4am
Nice.
Must've drove under 50mph
I dont understand these people can stand back and keep filming while some of these animals almost drown
Not all heros wear capes
Remember when our moms would put soap in our mouth for swearing? Good times...
Do you sell these??
This is the way
Thanks! Close one!
The motorcyclist that landed between the 2 cars and just rode it out.....that was so clean
Yo anyone know that song?
This is amazing and needs more upvotes^
Full video + better rhythm: https://youtu.be/XukLEaMbm9k
My vision is so bad that they immediately take my glasses off cuz it gives them a headache
Clever girl
That moment when he realized he was being filmed, but went for it anyways. This man deserves a reward
More like Un-nailed it
I need the color to be written with the state. Or have some shapes to help discern between colors
I can only imagine the sound of all those bottles clinking together....
#25 I'll have what hes having
Who else had a D.E.A.R day in grade school? Thats what this reminds me of
Meanwhile I try something like this and get mall security called on me for being a creep
Car drives by like "not my fucking problem"
Thats hot
Close one!
Ok you have my attention
Thats like getting the red ring of death
The human mind is a disturbing mystery
I too, would like a human car wash in my home
Its gonna be a good day!
Me at 4am
Nice.
Must've drove under 50mph
I dont understand these people can stand back and keep filming while some of these animals almost drown
Not all heros wear capes
Remember when our moms would put soap in our mouth for swearing? Good times...
Do you sell these??
This is the way
Thanks! Close one!
The motorcyclist that landed between the 2 cars and just rode it out.....that was so clean
Yo anyone know that song?
This is amazing and needs more upvotes^
Full video + better rhythm: https://youtu.be/XukLEaMbm9k
My vision is so bad that they immediately take my glasses off cuz it gives them a headache
Clever girl
That moment when he realized he was being filmed, but went for it anyways. This man deserves a reward
More like Un-nailed it
I need the color to be written with the state. Or have some shapes to help discern between colors
I can only imagine the sound of all those bottles clinking together....