9957 pts ยท February 1, 2013
This is your public profile. Write something about yourself!
SAME !
Thatsthejoke.gif
The lights broke prior to the picture being taken.
As someone named Ronnie I agree!
Queer
nope http://imgur.com/WFsIgrC
http://imgur.com/utcDwOs
Closer to 3
Take one down, pass it around.
Backed by rock solid evidence.
http://imgur.com/e5eHhOD
Me neither, it's a bakers dozen.
You raise a valid point, but with 24" biceps his arms are heavy.
Im not sure if gentlemen is the proper term.
Me too http://imgur.com/W5Ysv6d
I don't but you have a right to your opinion. +1
(2/2) with the picture.
Not showing off, but just excited that my hobby is finally relevant. I think we are talking about the same thing, the graph is printed (1/2)
As an autograph collector, thank you for sharing this with imgur.
Is it a stamp or just a Preprint? For comparison here is my real (so i think) Bryan Cranston 8x10 http://imgur.com/czcCING
I don't know, I just skipped around looking for the scene.
Can confirm, happens at ~10 mins
I just downloaded it and will check. Stay tuned for delivery.
The hair helps too!
"Yep we got this." http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/redringofdeath.jpg
Too much effort
Last one looks like http://www.adweek.com/files/imagecache/node-detail/news_article/tt-mcmains-zicam-10-8-12.jpg
Damn outlier. Nicely done.
They do but the average is what's plotted.
Bill Nye
SAME !
Thatsthejoke.gif
The lights broke prior to the picture being taken.
As someone named Ronnie I agree!
Queer
nope http://imgur.com/WFsIgrC
http://imgur.com/utcDwOs
Closer to 3
Take one down, pass it around.
Backed by rock solid evidence.
http://imgur.com/e5eHhOD
Me neither, it's a bakers dozen.
You raise a valid point, but with 24" biceps his arms are heavy.
Im not sure if gentlemen is the proper term.
Me too http://imgur.com/W5Ysv6d
I don't but you have a right to your opinion. +1
(2/2) with the picture.
Not showing off, but just excited that my hobby is finally relevant. I think we are talking about the same thing, the graph is printed (1/2)
As an autograph collector, thank you for sharing this with imgur.
Is it a stamp or just a Preprint? For comparison here is my real (so i think) Bryan Cranston 8x10 http://imgur.com/czcCING
I don't know, I just skipped around looking for the scene.
Can confirm, happens at ~10 mins
I just downloaded it and will check. Stay tuned for delivery.
The hair helps too!
"Yep we got this." http://www.technobuffalo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/redringofdeath.jpg
Too much effort
Last one looks like http://www.adweek.com/files/imagecache/node-detail/news_article/tt-mcmains-zicam-10-8-12.jpg
Damn outlier. Nicely done.
They do but the average is what's plotted.
Bill Nye