224 pts · September 1, 2016
This one dude I know…“Bless you.”“Bless you!”“Get your shit together!!”
I just finished this trilogy yesterday. Good lord! Brandon is an INCREDIBLE writer!!
I can’t believe sexymap is still a thing.
Read that as meowing and thought it was a helluva confession bear.
Somehow, categorizing them into two types feels incredibly ironic.
Damn. Nice one. Had to do a double-take.
.
Crap. A dog is better at Rocket League than me.
Thank you! I was beginning to think I was the only one that remembered the need for food, clothes, and a house.
Go do something fun or silly in that costume and post the pic so we can share in the fun. It will probably make you feel a bit better too. :)
Nice!! I was homeschooled and everything has turned out great. Socializing was a challenge, but I figured it out in college. Great job!!
Dag-gummit @deafkitten, fantastic YET AGAIN. You've cornered the market on hilarious dumps. Have a phenomenal day, butthead!!
Sounds cool, but people were around 20% less efficient and everyone in pajamas were significant worse at their job. Only one guy did well
Where did you get the music from Super Metroid???
Pick the people you actually want in your life and invite them. If you are honest, it will be less than 40 combined.
Until... Me: Can I have a bite? Them: uh no, it's spicy.
Hey! Don't do this too me! I have too much work to do to tear up right now.
That would be about the same amount of time it would take to design two washing machines.
Brilliant!!
Finally someone that knows about this car!! Great game!
Watch Holy Grail Wars. It's about exactly this.
I to am all for fewer unwanted kids.
My current favorite: WinKey+R, then "shell:startup". I put notepad to-do lists, scripts, and game server shortcuts in there.
WinKey+Shift+S will jump into a snippit. Snag errors and send them to the I.T. peeps. Seeing the issue is super helpful.
That eye twitch tho!!
Whoa! Look at that beautiful black outlined white text!
Okay, nice. Very nice.
Kill 4, get 5th in sights, leave match.
Why did I make it to Tredecilion cookies? Surely had better things to do...
This one dude I know…
“Bless you.”
“Bless you!”
“Get your shit together!!”
I just finished this trilogy yesterday. Good lord! Brandon is an INCREDIBLE writer!!
I can’t believe sexymap is still a thing.
Read that as meowing and thought it was a helluva confession bear.
Somehow, categorizing them into two types feels incredibly ironic.
Damn. Nice one. Had to do a double-take.
.
Crap. A dog is better at Rocket League than me.
Thank you! I was beginning to think I was the only one that remembered the need for food, clothes, and a house.
Go do something fun or silly in that costume and post the pic so we can share in the fun. It will probably make you feel a bit better too. :)
Nice!! I was homeschooled and everything has turned out great. Socializing was a challenge, but I figured it out in college. Great job!!
Dag-gummit @deafkitten, fantastic YET AGAIN. You've cornered the market on hilarious dumps. Have a phenomenal day, butthead!!
Sounds cool, but people were around 20% less efficient and everyone in pajamas were significant worse at their job. Only one guy did well
Where did you get the music from Super Metroid???
Pick the people you actually want in your life and invite them. If you are honest, it will be less than 40 combined.
Until... Me: Can I have a bite? Them: uh no, it's spicy.
Hey! Don't do this too me! I have too much work to do to tear up right now.
That would be about the same amount of time it would take to design two washing machines.
Brilliant!!
Finally someone that knows about this car!! Great game!
Watch Holy Grail Wars. It's about exactly this.
I to am all for fewer unwanted kids.
My current favorite: WinKey+R, then "shell:startup". I put notepad to-do lists, scripts, and game server shortcuts in there.
WinKey+Shift+S will jump into a snippit. Snag errors and send them to the I.T. peeps. Seeing the issue is super helpful.
That eye twitch tho!!
Whoa! Look at that beautiful black outlined white text!
Okay, nice. Very nice.
Kill 4, get 5th in sights, leave match.
Why did I make it to Tredecilion cookies? Surely had better things to do...