104 pts ยท November 15, 2016
I can't get enough of these
The guy's reaction when opening the door makes it
Nice apartment, especially for your first. Grats @op
My sphincter has never been tighter in my life
I needed this
The best kind of person
Neil is the best
I like it. Nicely done.
Congratulations. Sincerely happy for ye
Lost my dad in November...I know the feeling. My condolences sir.
I will always upvote doggo birthday posts.
What brand is the red one with the black strap? Looks like an SG but I don't see the telltale Gibson logo
wait here, i'll get a towel
My first Father's day without my dad as well. My heart goes out to you.
Fucking awesome
Is the banana there for scale?
I will forever upvote Benny
Send more plz
I get paid in 2 days. I'll be sending an iTunes card shortly thereafter. Thanks for posting.
I can't get enough of these
The guy's reaction when opening the door makes it
Nice apartment, especially for your first. Grats @op
My sphincter has never been tighter in my life
I needed this
The best kind of person
Neil is the best
I like it. Nicely done.
Congratulations. Sincerely happy for ye
Lost my dad in November...I know the feeling. My condolences sir.
I will always upvote doggo birthday posts.
What brand is the red one with the black strap? Looks like an SG but I don't see the telltale Gibson logo
wait here, i'll get a towel
My first Father's day without my dad as well. My heart goes out to you.
Fucking awesome
Is the banana there for scale?
I will forever upvote Benny
Send more plz
I get paid in 2 days. I'll be sending an iTunes card shortly thereafter. Thanks for posting.