1056 pts ยท September 19, 2016
Bruh systemic racism is still most definitely a thing idk what to tell you
Original
edgy
????
Oh so I'd probably assume Germany is spending a lot more overall then
Yep that's what I saw-does Germany spend less per capital or less overall?
My B fell for Poe's law
Yes! The most recent stats I looked at said they were
The U.K. Is contributing 2% of its GDP
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/apr/19/bernie-s/sanders-oversimplifies-us-share-NATO/ Don't oversimplify this
Fun fact: people with mental disorders are no more likely to commit acts of gun violence than the normal population
Yeah those are completely false so I guess it's a good thing your opinion doesn't actually matter
Wait are we not supposed to get turned on by the fruit??
I know who Debbie Schultz is, and while she and the DNC really didn't like Bernie there's zero evidence the primaries were rigged
How?
Anthony Hopkins is fantastic
Floater in the bowl!
MYEHHHHHH
OH MY GOD DO AH PREY
Ehh I think it's hilarious but different stroke for different folks
Where the fuck is Last Podcast on the Left?
You must be real fun at parties
Tame impala is pretty gr8 m8 r8 it 8/8
Regardless of whether they only planned to publish that one, it's still an opinion not an official WaPo stance
A. They did, check out Margaret Sullivan or Katrina Heuvel and B. It doesn't even matter because it's still an opinion piece
Then what's your point?
This doesn't make the article not an opinion piece
Thanks for the hot tip along with the mountains of proof. Maybe next time instead of shouting bias in to the void you can find some examples
Apparently @OP doesn't know how media works, am I right?
True, but it's still an opinion piece, not the official stance of WaPo.
Bruh systemic racism is still most definitely a thing idk what to tell you
Original
edgy
????
Oh so I'd probably assume Germany is spending a lot more overall then
Yep that's what I saw-does Germany spend less per capital or less overall?
My B fell for Poe's law
Yes! The most recent stats I looked at said they were
The U.K. Is contributing 2% of its GDP
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/apr/19/bernie-s/sanders-oversimplifies-us-share-NATO/ Don't oversimplify this
Fun fact: people with mental disorders are no more likely to commit acts of gun violence than the normal population
Yeah those are completely false so I guess it's a good thing your opinion doesn't actually matter
Wait are we not supposed to get turned on by the fruit??
I know who Debbie Schultz is, and while she and the DNC really didn't like Bernie there's zero evidence the primaries were rigged
How?
Anthony Hopkins is fantastic
Floater in the bowl!
MYEHHHHHH
OH MY GOD DO AH PREY
Ehh I think it's hilarious but different stroke for different folks
Where the fuck is Last Podcast on the Left?
You must be real fun at parties
Tame impala is pretty gr8 m8 r8 it 8/8
Regardless of whether they only planned to publish that one, it's still an opinion not an official WaPo stance
A. They did, check out Margaret Sullivan or Katrina Heuvel and B. It doesn't even matter because it's still an opinion piece
Then what's your point?
This doesn't make the article not an opinion piece
Thanks for the hot tip along with the mountains of proof. Maybe next time instead of shouting bias in to the void you can find some examples
Apparently @OP doesn't know how media works, am I right?
True, but it's still an opinion piece, not the official stance of WaPo.