314 pts ยท February 6, 2019
Just a guy who likes SEO and Starcraft 2
I like how geology is always just kinda forgotten.
honestly, has any country done well in Vietnam?
Thank you, I was downvoted for linking a fact-checking source saying it's not entirely true lol.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-2020-flags-china/
yeah. as I said, some are indeed completely off the rails - but for most people it's not that bad and can be helped. :)
the less conspiracy theories will thrive. 4/4
That's a few less conspiracy theories spammed and shared. Not much on its own, but the more people embrace what's written here 3/x
I've personally helped friends who were antivaxxers and climate change denialists, using some of the methods written in the post. 2/x
Some are indeed completely off the rails, but your first comment made it seem like it's not worth trying at all 1/x
>conspiracy theorists dont like admitting defeat >I'll call them idiots
Not really, there are scientifically proven ways (it's right there in the post) on how to help get people out of that mindset.
... It's not addressed to conspiracy theorists it's addressed for people who want to help in fighting against conspiracy theories.
Horrifying. Thank you.
and they'll never forgive, either.
they probably count on handling the backlash from people and people forgetting it in a month rather than pissing off the Chinese govt.
we don't know if it was the ideal or bad decision for them. gamers are known to make a lot of noise and then get back to their games 1/?
which constitutes what is deemed a violation. it sucks but it's there.
p.12, section 6.1 in hs gm competition rules anything that "otherwise damages Blizzard image" with "blizzard's sole discretion"
we're all waiting :O
thank you
It's not made up.
That's exactly how it went in the manga tho.
A lot of materials used for construction burned and the smoke it produced was cancerous.
Yeah he still makes videos. SC2 hasn't died but actually grown, just that Day9 prefers other games now.
Upvoted, melt my heart.
Welcome back then!
It's all in the south, nothing's happening in the center or north. Welcome to Israel. :)
It's designed for short-mid range missiles and mortars
I like how you are factually correct but still downvoted. Here's some +1's
I like how geology is always just kinda forgotten.
honestly, has any country done well in Vietnam?
Thank you, I was downvoted for linking a fact-checking source saying it's not entirely true lol.
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-2020-flags-china/
yeah. as I said, some are indeed completely off the rails - but for most people it's not that bad and can be helped. :)
the less conspiracy theories will thrive. 4/4
That's a few less conspiracy theories spammed and shared. Not much on its own, but the more people embrace what's written here 3/x
I've personally helped friends who were antivaxxers and climate change denialists, using some of the methods written in the post. 2/x
Some are indeed completely off the rails, but your first comment made it seem like it's not worth trying at all 1/x
>conspiracy theorists dont like admitting defeat >I'll call them idiots
Not really, there are scientifically proven ways (it's right there in the post) on how to help get people out of that mindset.
... It's not addressed to conspiracy theorists it's addressed for people who want to help in fighting against conspiracy theories.
Horrifying. Thank you.
and they'll never forgive, either.
they probably count on handling the backlash from people and people forgetting it in a month rather than pissing off the Chinese govt.
we don't know if it was the ideal or bad decision for them. gamers are known to make a lot of noise and then get back to their games 1/?
which constitutes what is deemed a violation. it sucks but it's there.
p.12, section 6.1 in hs gm competition rules anything that "otherwise damages Blizzard image" with "blizzard's sole discretion"
we're all waiting :O
thank you
It's not made up.
That's exactly how it went in the manga tho.
A lot of materials used for construction burned and the smoke it produced was cancerous.
Yeah he still makes videos. SC2 hasn't died but actually grown, just that Day9 prefers other games now.
Upvoted, melt my heart.
Welcome back then!
It's all in the south, nothing's happening in the center or north. Welcome to Israel. :)
It's designed for short-mid range missiles and mortars
I like how you are factually correct but still downvoted. Here's some +1's