145 pts ยท March 9, 2015
they all can be shown as pretty OP at times.
Forgot about the Martian but I'd say he beats the others. Not really a fair argument tho cus their strengths are pretty inconsistent and...
True but he's still top 3 in the justice league for sure
What are you talking about low tier? He's not far off from superman strength wise.
This is really fucking creepy
Older coffee and took a big swig. It was actually the new pot and I burned my tongue and throat and it hurt the rest of the 6 hours :(
I was working an overnight at McDonalds and I had just Brewer a new pot of coffee and I went to fill a cup with what I thought was the 1/2
And then lifted it over our heads as we walked by that threshold and it worked fine a few meters after (2/2)
At the target near me they are controlled by a sensors in the ground in the parking lot. Me and my friend found out how far they go (1/2)
Can I get a previously on imgur?
I assume cake day is the day u made ur account kinda like a imgur birthday, but what happens on your cake day?
THIS!!
A wheel sibling?
Lol read this and swiped left, had to come back to upvote
Well that was a roller coaster thank you gentlemen
She comes back at the very end but I don't think they have a threesome
How would one before the other cause more or less that doesn't even make sense
I'm fucking slimy bum behind fml
Hey it Greg :)
I have eaten this way for 6 years now and I plan to forever, I feel a million times better on it.
That's what I thought too and being Canadian I assumed Black Friday was the day before American thanksgiving
I've been signed out of imgur for like a month and have been to lazy to sign back in but I had to to up vote this
While I disagree with the way you said it I agree with what you said
First picture looks rather "Smashing!"
I thought I deleted this comment cus I realized it was the wind my bad
That really sucks, hopefully she will still get caught
Oh, I don't really watch news I thought u meant online viral like facebook and stuff
I live in London and I've never seen this "viral video" before
I live in London and I've never seen this "viral video" before, also why does the camera shake it it's in a tree??
I live in London but I literally can't see her at all, does someone have a picture where u can actually see her face?
they all can be shown as pretty OP at times.
Forgot about the Martian but I'd say he beats the others. Not really a fair argument tho cus their strengths are pretty inconsistent and...
True but he's still top 3 in the justice league for sure
What are you talking about low tier? He's not far off from superman strength wise.
This is really fucking creepy
Older coffee and took a big swig. It was actually the new pot and I burned my tongue and throat and it hurt the rest of the 6 hours :(
I was working an overnight at McDonalds and I had just Brewer a new pot of coffee and I went to fill a cup with what I thought was the 1/2
And then lifted it over our heads as we walked by that threshold and it worked fine a few meters after (2/2)
At the target near me they are controlled by a sensors in the ground in the parking lot. Me and my friend found out how far they go (1/2)
Can I get a previously on imgur?
I assume cake day is the day u made ur account kinda like a imgur birthday, but what happens on your cake day?
THIS!!
A wheel sibling?
Lol read this and swiped left, had to come back to upvote
Well that was a roller coaster thank you gentlemen
She comes back at the very end but I don't think they have a threesome
How would one before the other cause more or less that doesn't even make sense
I'm fucking slimy bum behind fml
Hey it Greg :)
I have eaten this way for 6 years now and I plan to forever, I feel a million times better on it.
That's what I thought too and being Canadian I assumed Black Friday was the day before American thanksgiving
I've been signed out of imgur for like a month and have been to lazy to sign back in but I had to to up vote this
While I disagree with the way you said it I agree with what you said
First picture looks rather "Smashing!"
I thought I deleted this comment cus I realized it was the wind my bad
That really sucks, hopefully she will still get caught
Oh, I don't really watch news I thought u meant online viral like facebook and stuff
I live in London and I've never seen this "viral video" before
I live in London and I've never seen this "viral video" before, also why does the camera shake it it's in a tree??
I live in London but I literally can't see her at all, does someone have a picture where u can actually see her face?