364 pts ยท January 17, 2014
I turned it off as quickly as I turned it on.
Maybe it's a restaurant in Flint.
I awaited the Central Station, a personal favorite.
Damn I'm second comment.
Dog just wants Two-Hearted.
Das a Cavalier.
Our last Imgur story was of an Asian setting fire to an apartment complex cooking a squirrel with a propane torch. We're doing great here.
I'm somewhere between stage 6 and how many beer's do I have left.
Less chance of rear end collision, one less vehicle congesting as they accelerate faster, bike's have smaller cooling systems. Research it.
Sadly only legal in California. Can't understand the hate for such, definitely safer.
Let's not forget encouraging his son in The Little Rascals.
A young Valentino Rossi fan. :thumbsup:
Menard's and Bell's? You're in Michigan as well.
Curvature prior? Live daily with a 65 degree ish curve, upper back. Surgical consultation ruled to live with it for myself.
Rebate forms forever!
As a car guy, Injen intake and Tein spring box noticed.
APC seat, holy post Fast&Furious rice company flashback!
That a midori green Civic? Thumbs up.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Vagina II: The Secret of the Ooze
Fellow 8th gen Si owner checking in. Have a delrin Cobb knob tho for such occasion.
Where's the elevator?
A lot of semi drivers carry similar sized smaller bats for checking tires routinely IIRC.
I'd like to play a game.
Holland!
Amazing, been watching Mike Riina at Eclectic and his work for the past year. Being relatively close he's on my to tattoo me list.
You sir, know what you're doing when it comes to this! Good vision and execution!
Farming is a big money business in my area.
Country Crock butter, not Country Cock butter.
Having been to Gary, IN, I can easily say this man is a hero for not falling victim to the decay & community that surrounds. Rather sad.
I turned it off as quickly as I turned it on.
Maybe it's a restaurant in Flint.
I awaited the Central Station, a personal favorite.
Damn I'm second comment.
Dog just wants Two-Hearted.
Das a Cavalier.
Our last Imgur story was of an Asian setting fire to an apartment complex cooking a squirrel with a propane torch. We're doing great here.
I'm somewhere between stage 6 and how many beer's do I have left.
Less chance of rear end collision, one less vehicle congesting as they accelerate faster, bike's have smaller cooling systems. Research it.
Sadly only legal in California. Can't understand the hate for such, definitely safer.
Let's not forget encouraging his son in The Little Rascals.
A young Valentino Rossi fan. :thumbsup:
Menard's and Bell's? You're in Michigan as well.
Curvature prior? Live daily with a 65 degree ish curve, upper back. Surgical consultation ruled to live with it for myself.
Rebate forms forever!
As a car guy, Injen intake and Tein spring box noticed.
APC seat, holy post Fast&Furious rice company flashback!
That a midori green Civic? Thumbs up.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Vagina II: The Secret of the Ooze
Fellow 8th gen Si owner checking in. Have a delrin Cobb knob tho for such occasion.
Where's the elevator?
A lot of semi drivers carry similar sized smaller bats for checking tires routinely IIRC.
I'd like to play a game.
Holland!
Amazing, been watching Mike Riina at Eclectic and his work for the past year. Being relatively close he's on my to tattoo me list.
You sir, know what you're doing when it comes to this! Good vision and execution!
Farming is a big money business in my area.
Country Crock butter, not Country Cock butter.
Having been to Gary, IN, I can easily say this man is a hero for not falling victim to the decay & community that surrounds. Rather sad.