6608 pts ยท February 8, 2014
EBOLA
Naboo!
I love it.
Okay, now go sweep the motor pool.
Essayons!
DOOT DOOT!
HERETIC!
Guess you could say it was a real hoot.
#TeamToaster
Thx :D
This man deserves an award
Are we not all reposts brother
Indeed, Comrade Commissar
OH GOD NO! .-. I just imagined that.
Just imagine it was.
ALL HAIL!
Yes, send Matt Damon to rescue me please.
#Livingontheedge
Now what if... now hear me out... I AM THE AD MAN... okay maybe not really.
totes
http://imgur.com/WyzuXmd
Time to go on Fort Bragg .-. just for this and this only!!!
But...but its my first time on front page D: this my only chance senpai!!!
Yes, b0s!
"Ha just kidding"
What dildo are you talking about clearly this is science SEESH!
Of course I mean what else would you use it for .-.
Shockingly I WILL ACCEPT IT!
Roger that!
This...this is beautiful
Naboo!
I love it.
Okay, now go sweep the motor pool.
Essayons!
DOOT DOOT!
HERETIC!
Guess you could say it was a real hoot.
#TeamToaster
Thx :D
This man deserves an award
Are we not all reposts brother
Indeed, Comrade Commissar
OH GOD NO! .-. I just imagined that.
Just imagine it was.
ALL HAIL!
Yes, send Matt Damon to rescue me please.
#Livingontheedge
Now what if... now hear me out... I AM THE AD MAN... okay maybe not really.
totes
http://imgur.com/WyzuXmd
Time to go on Fort Bragg .-. just for this and this only!!!
But...but its my first time on front page D: this my only chance senpai!!!
Yes, b0s!
"Ha just kidding"
What dildo are you talking about clearly this is science SEESH!
Of course I mean what else would you use it for .-.
Shockingly I WILL ACCEPT IT!
Roger that!
This...this is beautiful