3606 pts ยท July 21, 2012
There are two kinds of people
"TEACHER! BILLY'S DOING SHADY SHIT TOO! so i'm still totally cool.."
I want basic health care, a fair wage and any sort of fucking action to address climate change! All this social policy drama can take a piss
Zach weiner, you are the source
HARPOONS THRUST IN THE SKY
Awww biitch
Nambia
It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty.. RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Rick and Morty..
^this
I don't think this infographic established that they choose those carreers/ majors, only that they are in them.
If you liked those you'll love this paper (PDF) http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1002&context=econfacpub
This details that point and includes race. worth a read http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1002&context=econfacpub
Because everyone know's STEM students don't tolerate the unatractive or socially awkward.............
Why can't we just tie two magnets together to create power? fucking engineeranazis
"Don't break your arm jerking yourself off there Morty"
/r/dae...
Foot fuckers!
Down voted for caption
'The lettuce is his brother'
I think that's enough Internet for today.
Taking the shit next to that level
I couldn't get past the third one, not cause any of them are particularly touching but because EVERY FUCKING CAPTION STARTS WITH "WHEN"
Snowbird UT
Because one person on the internet said they did it we should expect that everyone, regardless of circumstance can do the same!
"Here, let me pass off an ask reddit thread as oc"
First thing I thought seeing this post
Uhh while its unfortunate to have social anxiety over this I don't think you can equate it to the threat of actually being raped...
There are two kinds of people
"TEACHER! BILLY'S DOING SHADY SHIT TOO! so i'm still totally cool.."
I want basic health care, a fair wage and any sort of fucking action to address climate change! All this social policy drama can take a piss
Zach weiner, you are the source
HARPOONS THRUST IN THE SKY
Awww biitch
Nambia
It's just Rick and Morty. Rick and Morty and their adventures, Morty.. RICK AND MORTY FOREVER AND FOREVER A HUNDRED YEARS Rick and Morty..
^this
I don't think this infographic established that they choose those carreers/ majors, only that they are in them.
If you liked those you'll love this paper (PDF) http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1002&context=econfacpub
This details that point and includes race. worth a read http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1002&context=econfacpub
Because everyone know's STEM students don't tolerate the unatractive or socially awkward.............
Why can't we just tie two magnets together to create power? fucking engineeranazis
"Don't break your arm jerking yourself off there Morty"
/r/dae...
Foot fuckers!
Down voted for caption
'The lettuce is his brother'
I think that's enough Internet for today.
Taking the shit next to that level
I couldn't get past the third one, not cause any of them are particularly touching but because EVERY FUCKING CAPTION STARTS WITH "WHEN"
Snowbird UT
Because one person on the internet said they did it we should expect that everyone, regardless of circumstance can do the same!
"Here, let me pass off an ask reddit thread as oc"
First thing I thought seeing this post
Uhh while its unfortunate to have social anxiety over this I don't think you can equate it to the threat of actually being raped...