4315 pts ยท February 12, 2019
Dude you're the worst kind of man no wonder you don't have any friends
He's just trolling
I'm picking up on egg
Just as a nosy outside perspective with nothing better to do on lunch
Men have trouble finding a receptive audience to their emotions and you're telling him to find a receptive audience to his emotions all while in a conversation about men's emotions
I mean.. did you not choose it?? Men don't get to choose to be men
Save your pity she knows what she's doing
rat energy
Whaaaaaat is happening
big toddy stretch the morph suit
I thought he was rolling a j with his tears at the end there
When u nut in space it push you backward
U fkn wizard bench
Wonk
I love the little dance at the end
Yes! Hiroshima style. I was too hungry to take a picture unfortunately.
So much to take in it's impossible to absorb everything! A magical place truly.
Haha what a gal! I think she was holding something.
Mouth open versus closed has meaning too but I dont remember
Thanks! The tour guide must not have known what she was talking about, interweb sage
Actually, yes. Im above average in height in US but in japan I was bumping my head on doorways. It's kind of claustrophobic.
That one folgers commercial
Every clit is a micro penis
#8 might need a self harm TW
Now thatsa knoif
Sometimes kids look older too. I stopped trick or treating at 12 because I got tall and people started telling me I was too old
They even felted some tiny balls on one of the corgi butts
Prize race horse semen: $6500
I miss you Bernie
Dude you're the worst kind of man no wonder you don't have any friends
He's just trolling
I'm picking up on egg
Just as a nosy outside perspective with nothing better to do on lunch
Men have trouble finding a receptive audience to their emotions and you're telling him to find a receptive audience to his emotions all while in a conversation about men's emotions
I mean.. did you not choose it?? Men don't get to choose to be men
Save your pity she knows what she's doing
rat energy
Whaaaaaat is happening
big toddy stretch the morph suit
I thought he was rolling a j with his tears at the end there
When u nut in space it push you backward
U fkn wizard bench
Wonk
I love the little dance at the end
Yes! Hiroshima style. I was too hungry to take a picture unfortunately.
So much to take in it's impossible to absorb everything! A magical place truly.
Haha what a gal! I think she was holding something.
Mouth open versus closed has meaning too but I dont remember
Thanks! The tour guide must not have known what she was talking about, interweb sage
Actually, yes. Im above average in height in US but in japan I was bumping my head on doorways. It's kind of claustrophobic.
That one folgers commercial
Every clit is a micro penis
#8 might need a self harm TW
Now thatsa knoif
Sometimes kids look older too. I stopped trick or treating at 12 because I got tall and people started telling me I was too old
They even felted some tiny balls on one of the corgi butts
Prize race horse semen: $6500
I miss you Bernie