2038 pts ยท April 26, 2017
Did he? I went back and re-read that section, but I couldn't find where it said so.
Yeah, even putting aside the overall improbability, how did that dude find out the brick was fake in the motel when it was still on the van?
GOSH DANG IT IRAN, NOT AGAIN.
Drusselsteinian! Because he's from Drusselstein!
No, but last time I saw this people said that everyone just likes that fighter so much they look the other way when he cheats. -_-
Especially when the protest appears to have been peaceful, and just trying to get access to the mayor, who was hiding from the public.
Yeah, trespassing is definitely illegal, but I don't know that trespassing on an HOA road should allow homeowners to point live guns at you.
Yeah, you can't use deadly force for trespassing on HOA property. Having guns is fine, but their poor gun safety endangered lives.
Just a guess from things I've heard others say. If it sounds possible, perhaps try editing this fic with a new setting?
Could it be that you love writing character-driven stories, but your OCs are as full-formed in your mind as fic characters?
Actually, it's the order they were written in: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Narnia#Reading_order
I diagnose you with column 2.
Notably, this one has a source attached and the other one does not.
I've actually been wanting a penpal recently!
Yeah, I downvote every time I see that.
Politely, I disagree. It's important to help, but if giving will encourage addiction, it's worse than nothing. Give to a charity instead!
Lyft does too. Not sure when this meme is from.
No, he's saying that even though there aren't any numbers that could go there, you still have to draw that section of the graph.
Well, to be fair, it would cause them logistic problems. It would be very difficult to hold normal church services and polls in ond day.
Sure makes it feel colder.
Weren't the drones more Obama's thing? I thought Bush used soldiers.
Also, there was that small matter of a recession Obama spent much of his time dealing with.
Yeah, but it's really, really bad at it.
Whenever you ask a question of the form "In the comics, didn't...?", the answer will always be yes. Everything has happened in the comics.
Really? When I used it in my lectures, I meant "Good job following along and anticipating where we're going/finding an edge case".
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
But in this case it has "deci" in it. It would be like if the word "threefold" tried to evolve to mean "manyfold". It has the meaning in it.
Was it was that time they took the brunt of two consecutive world wars and much of their population fought valiantly to the death?
No, we're downvoting because you said to kill people. Not that complicated.
Clearly not, or else they'd know you wear white so your target can see you coming! It's the honorable thing to do!
Did he? I went back and re-read that section, but I couldn't find where it said so.
Yeah, even putting aside the overall improbability, how did that dude find out the brick was fake in the motel when it was still on the van?
GOSH DANG IT IRAN, NOT AGAIN.
Drusselsteinian! Because he's from Drusselstein!
No, but last time I saw this people said that everyone just likes that fighter so much they look the other way when he cheats. -_-
Especially when the protest appears to have been peaceful, and just trying to get access to the mayor, who was hiding from the public.
Yeah, trespassing is definitely illegal, but I don't know that trespassing on an HOA road should allow homeowners to point live guns at you.
Yeah, you can't use deadly force for trespassing on HOA property. Having guns is fine, but their poor gun safety endangered lives.
Just a guess from things I've heard others say. If it sounds possible, perhaps try editing this fic with a new setting?
Could it be that you love writing character-driven stories, but your OCs are as full-formed in your mind as fic characters?
Actually, it's the order they were written in: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Narnia#Reading_order
I diagnose you with column 2.
Notably, this one has a source attached and the other one does not.
I've actually been wanting a penpal recently!
Yeah, I downvote every time I see that.
Politely, I disagree. It's important to help, but if giving will encourage addiction, it's worse than nothing. Give to a charity instead!
Lyft does too. Not sure when this meme is from.
No, he's saying that even though there aren't any numbers that could go there, you still have to draw that section of the graph.
Well, to be fair, it would cause them logistic problems. It would be very difficult to hold normal church services and polls in ond day.
Sure makes it feel colder.
Weren't the drones more Obama's thing? I thought Bush used soldiers.
Also, there was that small matter of a recession Obama spent much of his time dealing with.
Yeah, but it's really, really bad at it.
Whenever you ask a question of the form "In the comics, didn't...?", the answer will always be yes. Everything has happened in the comics.
Really? When I used it in my lectures, I meant "Good job following along and anticipating where we're going/finding an edge case".
I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
But in this case it has "deci" in it. It would be like if the word "threefold" tried to evolve to mean "manyfold". It has the meaning in it.
Was it was that time they took the brunt of two consecutive world wars and much of their population fought valiantly to the death?
No, we're downvoting because you said to kill people. Not that complicated.
Clearly not, or else they'd know you wear white so your target can see you coming! It's the honorable thing to do!