966 pts ยท April 2, 2012
Sorry
yoink!
nah man I wanna know it sounds informative
As a detailer this is brilliant
smile mofo it's my birthday
0 points because all of imgur missed out on Mustard Plug
Dead Honey
Drumpf
MY FIELD OF VISION WAS ONLY THIGH HIGH
Not ashamed I already knew all of this at 23
oh shi-
Aaaahahaha yoooou
I spent a couple months watching nothing but car crash compilations, I remember this one very well. That's why you always leave a note.
That's like a week of food
I was about to get angry and call you Mr Moneybags but I then I stopped. I got the joke once I stopped.
Yeah, "should" but will I? Maybe I'll get around to it in my 30s.
first game to play with virtual reality headset right here
They know what they're doing.
You and I both
Now if only there was some some futuristic violence, maybe some fancy suits, delivery drones, WE'RE ALMOST THERE
Hey Edmonton people
But it's wicked! We've had some alright months but nothing so warm for so long like this in the last few years.
ayyy wassup psi
Go hard or go home m8
C'mon on over pal :D
Hi call ended right before Vader even walked in, he was too afraid to put it away
y'all commenters on this here picture are dicks regardless of what you identify with, it's so easy to hate but so hard to support
The one chinese character I learned in the 3 years of the class in high school finally paid off
The Akira bike! Nice!
A Kamen Rider belt collection is amazing
yoink!
nah man I wanna know it sounds informative
As a detailer this is brilliant
smile mofo it's my birthday
0 points because all of imgur missed out on Mustard Plug
Dead Honey
Drumpf
MY FIELD OF VISION WAS ONLY THIGH HIGH
Not ashamed I already knew all of this at 23
oh shi-
Aaaahahaha yoooou
I spent a couple months watching nothing but car crash compilations, I remember this one very well. That's why you always leave a note.
That's like a week of food
I was about to get angry and call you Mr Moneybags but I then I stopped. I got the joke once I stopped.
Yeah, "should" but will I? Maybe I'll get around to it in my 30s.
first game to play with virtual reality headset right here
They know what they're doing.
You and I both
Now if only there was some some futuristic violence, maybe some fancy suits, delivery drones, WE'RE ALMOST THERE
Hey Edmonton people
But it's wicked! We've had some alright months but nothing so warm for so long like this in the last few years.
ayyy wassup psi
Go hard or go home m8
C'mon on over pal :D
Hi call ended right before Vader even walked in, he was too afraid to put it away
y'all commenters on this here picture are dicks regardless of what you identify with, it's so easy to hate but so hard to support
The one chinese character I learned in the 3 years of the class in high school finally paid off
The Akira bike! Nice!
A Kamen Rider belt collection is amazing