28016 pts · December 4, 2011
Homegrown from England, 20 years of age. Reddit > Imgur
I AM A BANANA
*Cranking
George M̶i̶c̶h̶a̶e̶l̶ Miharris is a terrible kisser...
*Nicholas Cage
I did, nothing bad happened. I'm in the clear.
Well both really, her... and Moffat haha
She was great in the Tennant era, but Moffat doesn't know how to write women. They're strong, funny and witty women who don't need no man...
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif
I had to dig out the old default 18-55mm lens, but I bought a macro filter 2 years back and used that :)
Is this a great .gif compilation of Archer? It sure is other Barry.
Oh god, this joke is do damn olddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
YUUUUP*
DANGER ZONE
10 Years for me, not long after my 8th birthday
Don't cry about it.
+1 for going for speed.
THIS. ALWAYS. THIS.
HELLO, 2011 HERE
penis....
There are dozens of us, DOZENS.
bob loblaw
*puts hand up* I am!
I don't know, I prefer SpeedoSausage's version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0aE4ViP_Z4
*no.
Open in new tab... success.
Hell, half of Imgur's content is from Reddit. Except for that nasty user-submitted.
Why? Reddit's content is better than Imgur's...
Pinterest has leaked.
I'm hoping it's actually "John Smith" but I just hope they don't reveal it at all.
I AM A BANANA
*Cranking
George M̶i̶c̶h̶a̶e̶l̶ Miharris is a terrible kisser...
*Nicholas Cage
I did, nothing bad happened. I'm in the clear.
Well both really, her... and Moffat haha
She was great in the Tennant era, but Moffat doesn't know how to write women. They're strong, funny and witty women who don't need no man...
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif
I had to dig out the old default 18-55mm lens, but I bought a macro filter 2 years back and used that :)
Is this a great .gif compilation of Archer? It sure is other Barry.
Oh god, this joke is do damn olddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
YUUUUP*
DANGER ZONE
10 Years for me, not long after my 8th birthday
Don't cry about it.
+1 for going for speed.
THIS. ALWAYS. THIS.
HELLO, 2011 HERE
penis....
There are dozens of us, DOZENS.
bob loblaw
*puts hand up* I am!
I don't know, I prefer SpeedoSausage's version: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0aE4ViP_Z4
*no.
Open in new tab... success.
Hell, half of Imgur's content is from Reddit. Except for that nasty user-submitted.
Why? Reddit's content is better than Imgur's...
Pinterest has leaked.
I'm hoping it's actually "John Smith" but I just hope they don't reveal it at all.