4919 pts ยท March 2, 2014
Please see disclaimer.
Please see disclaimer
I love comissions. In my experience, it usually isn't like this with people who request things. Most of the time.
I would probably charge around the same amount give or take- blankets take a ton of time, especially that size.
As a crocheter who takes comissions, this has me real shook. A lot of people don't realize what goes into handmade items and it is saddening
Looks very tasty! Bravo OP!
Responsible pet store is responsible.
It took me a minute but I laughed harder than I probably should have after.
Sorry I missed it. I was being born and stuff. :(
I don't think the person in the first one is familiar with Windex.
Unless he is Stretch Armstrong, that ain't normal.
Your kiwi looks weird
*internal screaming*
Cool beans OP! She's a beaut!
I bet you could fit like 800 clowns in there.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man a fox and- there's a lesson to be learned here. Idk what it is though.
This is a fight my poor nostalgic heart would not want to see.
Back rubs are never just back rubs...
She is just asking for a urinary tract infection.
My Sammy girl is 15. Yay to old Sammy cats!
I'm so glad you liked everything! :D
Thanks! I worked on it for days! :P
Teehee :D
Were you trying to butter me up with compliments? Because dag nabbit it's working...!
I like that! And let's face it, it looks better on a resume.
I find it's better to be honest about your night job. I say night job cuz I do this on the side. At night... cuz I can't do it at work... Ye
Thanks! I just added it. :D
Thank you! ????
#shamelessplug
Fit anyone wants to purchase one, they are in my etsy shop. https://www.etsy.com/listing/560009679/crocheted-pumpkins
Please see disclaimer.
Please see disclaimer
I love comissions. In my experience, it usually isn't like this with people who request things. Most of the time.
I would probably charge around the same amount give or take- blankets take a ton of time, especially that size.
As a crocheter who takes comissions, this has me real shook. A lot of people don't realize what goes into handmade items and it is saddening
Looks very tasty! Bravo OP!
Responsible pet store is responsible.
It took me a minute but I laughed harder than I probably should have after.
Sorry I missed it. I was being born and stuff. :(
I don't think the person in the first one is familiar with Windex.
Unless he is Stretch Armstrong, that ain't normal.
Your kiwi looks weird
*internal screaming*
Cool beans OP! She's a beaut!
I bet you could fit like 800 clowns in there.
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Give a man a fox and- there's a lesson to be learned here. Idk what it is though.
This is a fight my poor nostalgic heart would not want to see.
Back rubs are never just back rubs...
She is just asking for a urinary tract infection.
My Sammy girl is 15. Yay to old Sammy cats!
I'm so glad you liked everything! :D
Thanks! I worked on it for days! :P
Teehee :D
Were you trying to butter me up with compliments? Because dag nabbit it's working...!
I like that! And let's face it, it looks better on a resume.
I find it's better to be honest about your night job. I say night job cuz I do this on the side. At night... cuz I can't do it at work... Ye
Thanks! I just added it. :D
Thank you! ????
#shamelessplug
Fit anyone wants to purchase one, they are in my etsy shop. https://www.etsy.com/listing/560009679/crocheted-pumpkins