16342 pts ยท October 14, 2013
If you see this, inbox me some surprises please. I bet you won't, you wuss.
Why the fuck does that look so delicious!?
About everything is right with this dump. Even the OP's username.
Simply upvoting this because ATHF.
Very inspirational stuff. Going to forward this to my friend who's trying to make himself a name out there in the name of villainy.
Nothing speaks quite as strong as good old total Nuclear Armageddon.
This would be SUPER ACCURATE after the fact you got back with your ex. Especially with the guy trying to gouge the boys eyes out.
Sometimes its a matter of wit instead of speed to win a race. Fascinating stuff.
What a nice and brutal moment you captured right there.
Something about these places are so captivating. Almost makes you want to live there all alone.
"ur a cheeky cunt m8 i'll give ya that." -Orange Cat
I was really confused as to why there was a poop chart in the post until I actually read the title.
Can vouch for OP. These shows are in fact Amazing Modern Animated Series'.
These are especially delicious with Doritos.
Really digging that spacesuit at the top right. Good shit, Allyn Hazard.
Not sure about you guys, but something about that pink lake is making me want to drink a cup of that stuff.
Yeah. Sounds about right.
You have quite the Amiibo collection. Hopefully your post doesn't get downvoted. I liked some of the pictures you took.
Funny how they are all acting like they're up to nothing suspicious.
The art here is pretty damn fantastic.
That case is absolutely glorious.
How do you guys tolerate those people with the most disgusting teeth on this planet? Or do they just never visit you guys?
So how many virgin sacrifices will be necessary for a Part 2 of this Demon?
If you look real closely, you can see the "made on imgur.com" on those banners.
I was expecting it to spin so rapidly that it melted into fiery goo.
I really thought it was humping something at first.
So who has the crab?
Some of these are on Netflix too by the way in case anyone cares.
Luckily he has that umbrella so he won't get wet.
"Are you still there?"
Why the fuck does that look so delicious!?
About everything is right with this dump. Even the OP's username.
Simply upvoting this because ATHF.
Very inspirational stuff. Going to forward this to my friend who's trying to make himself a name out there in the name of villainy.
Nothing speaks quite as strong as good old total Nuclear Armageddon.
This would be SUPER ACCURATE after the fact you got back with your ex. Especially with the guy trying to gouge the boys eyes out.
Sometimes its a matter of wit instead of speed to win a race. Fascinating stuff.
What a nice and brutal moment you captured right there.
Something about these places are so captivating. Almost makes you want to live there all alone.
"ur a cheeky cunt m8 i'll give ya that." -Orange Cat
I was really confused as to why there was a poop chart in the post until I actually read the title.
Can vouch for OP. These shows are in fact Amazing Modern Animated Series'.
These are especially delicious with Doritos.
Really digging that spacesuit at the top right. Good shit, Allyn Hazard.
Not sure about you guys, but something about that pink lake is making me want to drink a cup of that stuff.
Yeah. Sounds about right.
You have quite the Amiibo collection. Hopefully your post doesn't get downvoted. I liked some of the pictures you took.
Funny how they are all acting like they're up to nothing suspicious.
The art here is pretty damn fantastic.
That case is absolutely glorious.
How do you guys tolerate those people with the most disgusting teeth on this planet? Or do they just never visit you guys?
So how many virgin sacrifices will be necessary for a Part 2 of this Demon?
If you look real closely, you can see the "made on imgur.com" on those banners.
I was expecting it to spin so rapidly that it melted into fiery goo.
I really thought it was humping something at first.
I really thought it was humping something at first.
So who has the crab?
Some of these are on Netflix too by the way in case anyone cares.
Luckily he has that umbrella so he won't get wet.
"Are you still there?"