718 pts ยท June 28, 2013
I'm a person, hooray!
She could've been threatened, someone could have been in the room with her. Either way, no one has heard from her in almost a month...
http://postimg.org/image/v0uee2b81/
Yes - the family has been having a lot of issues with Atlanta PD which is why Dallas PD has gotten involved.
Thank you so much! Feel free to share on facebook, or email, or whatever! Please spread and share!
This gave me chills - another girl went missing in Atlanta the day after Steph did. She was from South Dakota, also 19 years old.
Dewey. Winston. Mr Pricklepants. Harold.
My pit sits like that too. And he's got da booty. I fuckin' love that baby <3
I logged in just to say hey, I do that too. My fiance thinks it's wicked fucking weird but it's like watching a lava lamp.
NISSAN VERSAAAAAA
My parents have this on their front porch. Everyone falls for it. It's fucking awesome.
YOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHERE IS HIS HEAD!?
I live in Malta! ...in upstate NY :(
I was hoping it was this gif, and then it was. And now I'm happy.
heh... dickholes.
It sounds like a newspaper headline.
Gonna have to make a movie night out of this one. With popcorn.
lol tittle
Is this a trap? This is a trap.
Butt cheeks, 3:00.
HEY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY TOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLOW JULY 24TH-ER!!
Fuck it, I don't even NEED your permission.
boop the snoot.
Commence the ignoring! I was just reading over some of the comments left on that FB post... the stupid is strong with this one.
I want to be you.
Oh hello there! I absolutely will :) Thank you for your kind words!
THIS ENRAGES ME! I know this family personally, and they have been through enough shit. Bring your agenda somewhere else. Fuckers.
I'm so sorry OP. I will try to be there on Sunday. I live outside of Saratoga.
this. this a thousand mothafuckin' times.
i just realized that sounds like i was dissing your escargot. I WASN'T AND I'M SORRY. to be clear, escargot just freaks me out. ugh, snails.
She could've been threatened, someone could have been in the room with her. Either way, no one has heard from her in almost a month...
http://postimg.org/image/v0uee2b81/
Yes - the family has been having a lot of issues with Atlanta PD which is why Dallas PD has gotten involved.
Thank you so much! Feel free to share on facebook, or email, or whatever! Please spread and share!
This gave me chills - another girl went missing in Atlanta the day after Steph did. She was from South Dakota, also 19 years old.
Dewey. Winston. Mr Pricklepants. Harold.
My pit sits like that too. And he's got da booty. I fuckin' love that baby <3
I logged in just to say hey, I do that too. My fiance thinks it's wicked fucking weird but it's like watching a lava lamp.
NISSAN VERSAAAAAA
My parents have this on their front porch. Everyone falls for it. It's fucking awesome.
YOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHERE IS HIS HEAD!?
I live in Malta! ...in upstate NY :(
I was hoping it was this gif, and then it was. And now I'm happy.
heh... dickholes.
It sounds like a newspaper headline.
Gonna have to make a movie night out of this one. With popcorn.
lol tittle
Is this a trap? This is a trap.
Butt cheeks, 3:00.
HEY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY TOO! HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLOW JULY 24TH-ER!!
Fuck it, I don't even NEED your permission.
boop the snoot.
Commence the ignoring! I was just reading over some of the comments left on that FB post... the stupid is strong with this one.
I want to be you.
Oh hello there! I absolutely will :) Thank you for your kind words!
THIS ENRAGES ME! I know this family personally, and they have been through enough shit. Bring your agenda somewhere else. Fuckers.
I'm so sorry OP. I will try to be there on Sunday. I live outside of Saratoga.
this. this a thousand mothafuckin' times.
i just realized that sounds like i was dissing your escargot. I WASN'T AND I'M SORRY. to be clear, escargot just freaks me out. ugh, snails.