18920 pts ยท June 1, 2013
My name isn't Bill, and no one has ever called me "shitty." At least, not to my knowledge
Man, flossing must be a breeze.
And apparently a terrible secret. What's that bunny hiding?
New year, new handwriting.
So you're still alive, I see
Yeah, dawg
You saw it, snapped it, posted it, captioned it. I looked at it, upvoted it, and commented on it. The cycle is complete. Now Repost.
Yeah, I got crabs too. They're going around.
A sexy 23-year-old woman, you say...
You learn what year Harry's parents were killed when he's in the cemetery. He goes to Hogwarts when he's 11, seven years of school, etc.
You might be.
Raspberries
Oh goodness, here come the comments debating how to spell "y'all"
And...is that...accurate? Inaccurate? Give me something here, OP
Alright, enough patting each other on the back. Let's get down to jizzness
Half Dome is a lovely little climb
Ohhhhh goodness, I love this.
Upvoting for your username
Surely this humiliation won't come back to haunt the DI...
I wish I could poke a girl's butt every morning
I read that as "Fingered Version"
They'll steal your heart AND yer jerbs.
I've got exactly one guess as to who this might be.
Datsyuk
Yeah, who'd've thunk it?
Hey Bubbles
I bet that guy never gets pulled over.
Oh, let's not be apologizing for happy accidents, now.
Oh boy. Totally.
That's a pretty damn cute name for a cat
FINE, UNIVERSE. I'M GETTING DONUTS
Man, flossing must be a breeze.
And apparently a terrible secret. What's that bunny hiding?
New year, new handwriting.
So you're still alive, I see
Yeah, dawg
You saw it, snapped it, posted it, captioned it. I looked at it, upvoted it, and commented on it. The cycle is complete. Now Repost.
Yeah, I got crabs too. They're going around.
A sexy 23-year-old woman, you say...
You learn what year Harry's parents were killed when he's in the cemetery. He goes to Hogwarts when he's 11, seven years of school, etc.
You might be.
Raspberries
Oh goodness, here come the comments debating how to spell "y'all"
And...is that...accurate? Inaccurate? Give me something here, OP
Alright, enough patting each other on the back. Let's get down to jizzness
Half Dome is a lovely little climb
Ohhhhh goodness, I love this.
Upvoting for your username
Surely this humiliation won't come back to haunt the DI...
I wish I could poke a girl's butt every morning
I read that as "Fingered Version"
They'll steal your heart AND yer jerbs.
I've got exactly one guess as to who this might be.
Datsyuk
Yeah, who'd've thunk it?
Hey Bubbles
I bet that guy never gets pulled over.
Oh, let's not be apologizing for happy accidents, now.
Oh boy. Totally.
That's a pretty damn cute name for a cat
FINE, UNIVERSE. I'M GETTING DONUTS