1363 pts ยท April 3, 2013
Be human first, then religious.
You gonna beat the shit out of that cancer
Hey man, I care about you!
That face just screams, "I DON'T CARE".
I'm sorry OP but I'm sure things will get better for you. Feel better, and be there for your sister!
I am hungry and at work. You bastard.
Human here - k.
Another football player who has it right.
At first I just thought this was a normal gif, then I looked into the eyes of the cat and I was like ohp.
My dog doesn't need strong teeth psh. But I need this Glenfiddich
That's so nice of you, I hope your treatment goes well!
ChicaGOGH
What is this....
What the fuck. I would run so fucking far away.
Pretty sure she kneed her face.
What is it boy? Did you see something?
Shark Tank.
OP is fucking weird.
Life is harder, shit.
I'm just going to slide into your dms with a spell check.
I live in Southern California and it's been gloomy this week, we are all fucking pissed dude.
Some douchebag will call this modern art. I will call it fucking weird.
That's a weird fucking hand.
Backpack fucker. Good one OP.
fuuuuuckkkkk
Oh look, two beauts.
What the fuck goes on in user sub
Illuminati.
What are the shades of Old England?
My grandfather helps run a lion preservation park in India and some of the lions I met when I was young remember me and let me pet them
Goodness look at him, he is giving me a condescending look .
You gonna beat the shit out of that cancer
Hey man, I care about you!
That face just screams, "I DON'T CARE".
I'm sorry OP but I'm sure things will get better for you. Feel better, and be there for your sister!
I am hungry and at work. You bastard.
Human here - k.
Another football player who has it right.
At first I just thought this was a normal gif, then I looked into the eyes of the cat and I was like ohp.
My dog doesn't need strong teeth psh. But I need this Glenfiddich
That's so nice of you, I hope your treatment goes well!
ChicaGOGH
What is this....
What the fuck. I would run so fucking far away.
Pretty sure she kneed her face.
What is it boy? Did you see something?
Shark Tank.
OP is fucking weird.
Life is harder, shit.
I'm just going to slide into your dms with a spell check.
I live in Southern California and it's been gloomy this week, we are all fucking pissed dude.
Some douchebag will call this modern art. I will call it fucking weird.
That's a weird fucking hand.
Backpack fucker. Good one OP.
fuuuuuckkkkk
Oh look, two beauts.
What the fuck goes on in user sub
Illuminati.
What are the shades of Old England?
My grandfather helps run a lion preservation park in India and some of the lions I met when I was young remember me and let me pet them
Goodness look at him, he is giving me a condescending look .